Need a ball

We need different kinds of craftable ball to kick around and throw. I want to make a Putt-Putt course!

7 Likes

Seems easy enough devs can you make this happen.

1 Like

Yes. Then we do oortcup fields everywhere :smiley:

3 Likes

Yup! And Oort dodgeball!!!

2 Likes

You can use hoppers like that :smile:

3 Likes

The Famous Kol Huroo 18-Hole course.

1 Like

Where every ball ends in lava?

1 Like

The first hole is a par 9

I believe that par for the course is 468. :golf::golfing_man:

Not easy at all actually :slight_smile:

But I would SO TRY to play that course.

Tamed hoppers! :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol Chuck this into the void of u answered suggestions, but if we ever do get a ball, please let it be a hopper.

4 Likes

@james?
■■■■■?

1 Like

Need balllllll

2 Likes

Super behind this idea except I feel like they’d be lag machines. Also would probably be a big change if it were something you could pick up and throw.

Maybe it could be a big, Oortian sized ball that you place as a special object with a limit per chunk. Then you run into it or hit it with something to make it roll.

1 Like

There’s also a lot we could do with just minor changes to current features. I’ve tried to create a few spoorts that looked promising until ruined by certain mechanics, like being able to creep to stop sliding on ice.

Say a snowball would leave a spot of snow wherever it landed that lingered about as long as a dropped item… now we have some form of golf. Or if slingbow bolts stayed even for a couple seconds so we could shoot targets.

Competition!

1 Like

An immortal hopper in ball position

5 Likes

I mean I absolutely love the hopper idea. Elite hoppers are too big to hold and whatever you need to make a ball could be the rarest drop from them.

Yeah you cant hold any hopper ball like a snowball, but you can push it, bomb it, hit it, grapple it.

Im curious what would happen if you bomb one that is grappled by someone.

Also for sure it would need a recipe using hopper cores and some other items.

Also it would need a timer, like the summon lasts only 3-5min

2 Likes