Cant Find Silver?

I have been mining 3days i have found only 10 silver. i have been mining on level 5 and above planets. What im doing wrong ? or isit just so rare to find

Depends on what planet your mining and what gems your after if you are after gems. Silver tends to be around certain gems as does gold. I cant remeber which they are exactly atm as i have it wrote down at home. And i mean this as in you may find more silver around emeralds and gold around diamonds… example

Someone has an official range but it’s generally around 15-30 depth, use an atlas to make sure there’s some near ya.

1 Like

certainly not that rare,in 1 hour and 5 mins i walked away with 27 silver from lamblis at depths of 10-30 (found 2 bits in the 40 range)

so i would check around them depths with whatever planet your mining on.

1 Like

Your best bet is 20-30, under low hills

1 Like

Silver is found around 10-25 altitude, but the key is that it’s found under areas of low ground. If the ground level is under 90ish, you’ll probably find silver underneath. If you go to 15 altitude underneath a 150 altitude mountain, you’ll never see a single block of silver ore.

1 Like

ty for that link,no doubt will come in handy.

1 Like

I have no problem finding it. I’ve found it often on T1 - T3 planets. It’s randomly placed and if you’re lucky you can find up to 5-6 blocks on T3. Mainly just above lava in my experiences.

i was like YES! silver! haha

1 Like