Can't retrieve player data

In the title. Error 25. Been hours now, is it just me?

Have you tried restarting Steam?

Can you share your game log?

I’ll give it a shot never tried this before

I have restarted steam, a couple of times

The game thinks you’re already logged in and playing the game.

Are you somehow attempting to run 2 copies of the game?

Sometimes I log on from my office computer, but I started having this problem while I was on that computer. But now I’m at my house, and its still saying the same thing. No other copies of the game are running.

So I still can’t get in, same error. I am not logged in from anywhere else. Is there a way to check and see if my character is online or not?

I’ve even changed my steam password which should have kicked me off of anywhere that I was logged into. Still not able to connect.

Still nope

I still can’t get on, do I need to buy a higher tier package to get this problem resolved? I’ve been enjoying the game a lot even in its current state. I’d like to keep playing, but the response to my issue has been very discouraging.

The log says that I am already in the game, that is not possible. Also even if I was in game there should be a system in place to kick the player back to a log in screen so that this situation can’t happen.

I’ve also tried installing the beta versions to see if I could get on in those instances and it hasn’t worked either. If no other resolution can be found then at least I’d like to get my money back so I can re buy the game, I don’t really mind starting over, everything is going to get wiped one day anyway.

Which world should you be on?

Septerfon

My beacon is around -2124 213 2208

I’m pretty sure that’s where I logged off last

Below is a screenshot of your account in game right now:

I’ve now kicked this connection. Try playing again.

It worked! Thank you. That was really odd.

I don’t want to try re create it, but per the screen shot, it looks like I disconnected while using the workbench. Somehow that kept me logged in, even though I’d closed the game down.

Hi. I’m having same issue

Judging by the log, I’m also logged in already. Though I’ve exited the game correctly and haven’t tried to log in from different pc.
World is also septerfon, somewhere around -1681, 104, -2061

You should be able to reconnect now.

We’re investigating why this is happening.

I have the same problem …im on therka near my beacon

i too am having this problem game kicked me off with error 25 and wont let me back on. im on therka around 1900 170 100
im on top of a ice moutain near my beacon up there. its just by the side of a tower town thats been built

sorry for not knowing my co ords better

Hi, Same here. Error 25. Im also on therka near my beacon.