Chisel guide?

So I’m trying to chisel a crystal but dont know what chisels I need to do the different slopes. If anyone would be willing to show me or help me out that would be great! I have attached an image of what I’m going for. I have the gleam needed, and had a copper slope chisel that I used for the four slants but I’m a bit lost as to the rest

I haven’t got anything to show you atm, but you’ll need a precise slope chisel with the chisel epic skill to do this

It all depends on the size of the crystal
here’s a little guide on how each of the chisels will affect a block:

*note some of the chiseled blocks on this image is not possible in game

i personally would suggest using the bevel chisel (green one in the image) i will upload some images when i get off work, in about an hour or so unless someone beats me to it

6 Likes

Is that what you need for corner angles? You know, you slope all 4 sides and need to connect the corners?

That’s the one, frustrating as hell when you make your fist roof only to find you cant join the edges :joy:

3 Likes

Well thats kinda dumb. End-game stats/equipment for something that should be a basic angle.

Oh so the top will require 4 blocks? Joy haha. Good to know I need another epic

1 Like

used bevel chisel and igneous rock to better show block outlines

you can scale up as long as you want it to be, or at minimum, it’d be 2 wide 2 long and 4 tall but for ideal crystal shape, most likely go with the 2x2x5

something like that help? i’d do the slopes but i do not have a silver chisel right now

4 Likes

That’s amazingly helpful :slight_smile: thank you! So I need a sliver chisel then. Do I need the epic skill to do it as well?

Or could I maybe commission someone to do it for me? :wink:

1 Like

to do the bevel chiseling like in the pics i posted above, you’ll just need the chisel epic skill, which is 5 skill points, an iron, and a gold chisel.

otherwise, if you want, i can come over to where you are and help chisel your crystal if you need it.

1 Like

I would love some help :slight_smile: and I would be willing to compensate of course :slight_smile:

add me on steam and i will come find you ingame https://steamcommunity.com/id/SolaTrap/

unless you are on ps4 :grimacing:

I’m on Ps4… how can I add you?

welp, haha. what is your ingame name, and what planet are you on?

1 Like

TheGamerfuls, Maryx. If you go through the bitula portal and then beckon and then maryx, once you’re on maryx turn around and go through the player portal that’s still on maryx. I’m next to that settlement. It’s called Avalon on the water

I’m still at work currently but should be able to play in about an hour ish

shoot me a message when you are able to come online

What do you mean? they should absolutely all be possible.

1 Like

efddb349c420cb563541add72052fd371e334c82_1_530x500

i thought this one is not possible, unless i am wrong

That is what i get when i attempt to recreate it.

otherwise all other configurations are possible

1 Like

righhtt okay yes, that one did get mapped to the connected version of the configuration, as it fit better when building than the one shown in the image.

1 Like

AH, ok. i should correct myself and say all but one of the configurations shown is possible :sweat_smile: