Chisel/sculpting contest (ends mid October)

Heading over now, then. Thanks again

5 Likes

i finnaly found the portal leading to the event, dang it guys nice builds so far!

1 Like

You joining??? :scream:

i need to master all the different chisels first, when i have i can work my magical "wtf this whole building wasnt here 2 hours ago? " style

2 Likes

Lmao you already did that @Black Light :joy:

1 Like

haha it might become my signature building style, speed building https://media.giphy.com/media/5fqgh155MkYve/giphy.gif

2 Likes

alright, gif fail haha im on my phone

1 Like

If you must fail, fail hilariously

6 Likes

I’d recommend a Halloween and Christmas theme for the next ones ^^

7 Likes

So I heard about this “Chisel/sculpting contest”. @Cookviper and @Scratchnwiff contacted me and asked me to come over with my van.

But we all know what happened last time when I visited Elopor with my van. It broke down and I was stuck there!
If you do not know about my ‘broken van’, please see:

and

Since I could not repair the van but made a lot of coins I could buy myself a new vehicle.
And I am not really a good pilot either. I CRASHED AGAIN ! Must be the bad weather I think.

I am really lucky my helicopter is not too damaged. The wall of that ugly building has a hole in it now though.
I though @Cookviper said there was a helideck ?!?! Well anyway, I have arrived and now seem to be stuck on Munteen.

What a mess when you look at it from inside that ugly building. I for sure am not going to clean that up !
My lawyer told me that if all goes wrong we can blame @Jeffrotheswell.

So PLEASE people, stay out of my helicopter, the price money is locked up in a secure safe anyway.
OH, maybe you did not know ?!?!??!

I am happy to announce that the first 3 winners will get some coins.

1st place gets 150.000 coins.
2nd place gets 75.000 coins.
3rd place gets 15.000 coins.
Last place gets a wooden shovel.

May the best chiselier…eeeh, chiseloortian… eeeh, sculptourist, oh WHATEVER, may the best person win !
See you there.

17 Likes

Lol…:joy:…this is amazing. It literally looks like you crashed there. Your a genius!!! Well done sir. I can’t wait to come see it.

5 Likes

I’ll get right on building that helideck before your next flight.

4 Likes

Thx Cookviper ! :grin:

3 Likes

Hahah that’s hilarious!! Iove it! U were right when you said it would surprise us (but for the record, I still would have liked a camel!)

2 Likes

If only there was some crash landing cuttletrunk road kill for decoration…

10 Likes

well it kind of is my fault. i was working on my thing-o-ma-whats-it when I saw your sky ship fly past. i was so exsited that when I waved i acsodently discharged my grapple. i found myself being pulled into the sky so grabbed the ground with my other grapple.
come to think of it when your van broke down in elop portas i had put off digging that big rock in the middle of the road which most likely was the cause of that crash.
well you know what they say!
when all else fails :smiley_cat:

10 Likes

looks like im gonna need that wood shovle :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome use of glacier as cracked glass, Sir!

5 Likes

moebius has discovered how to post gifs :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thx @boundmore . :slight_smile:

1 Like