Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

I’d be happy to take plot 4 I tried magicavoxel but I’m not good at it. I do promise to stay in the theme.

we have updated Chisel Town design and added 23 new plots! Feel free to reserve them! :slight_smile:

How to become a resident of Chisel Town?

1. Reserve a plot
  2. Make design in Magicka Voxel or ask us for one
  3. Build it! :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Hey there fellow citizens,

I’m happy to announce that now we got a gateway to the awesome Sly & Jack’s Gemporium! Thanks to @slyduda for coming into our town :slight_smile:

We also got another big portal (4 by 6) for your awesome shop! Get in touch with me, @Karokendo, @DashEWz or @Dzchan94 if you want to connect.

The Chisel Port is done!
(except interior)
You can find it by taking the tunnel leading north out of the inner city.

I’m looking for awesome people to land their awesome ships there!

The Port is also expandable left and right, if someone likes to add more Port Facilities (a shipyard maybe?).

(And yes: That are Dragonhead Cranes! :rofl:)

15 Likes

This looks really cool! I love the dragons!

1 Like

how can I get to chisel town from Moebius plaza

Every Portal to Chisel Town is Closed, it will maybe die in a while…

1 Like

Go to Moebius Row, there is a portal to Chisel Town. Also, from Moebius Row, there’s a portal to Astoria. From Astoria, there’s one to Chisel Town.

1 Like

Thank you

Post must be at least 10 characters

2 Likes

Yeah Chisel town is not active anymore.
Portals going down one by one. Think there is only 2 left now

1 Like

I had to close mine at the weekend. I’m dangerously low on oortshards now, so needed to prioritise.

3 Likes

just join some hunts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Make days 28 hours long and I may be able to… :wink:

6 Likes

Mine ended up running out of fuel and the update hit and the universe structure changed, the portal is not the right size anymore :sob:

1 Like

Just visited the town for the first time. Looks amazing and themed perfect, hope it starts seeing some more activity.

Rebuilidng the city - exclusive portal available for early supporters - claim it for free ofc.

Must link to a developed location.
There will be only big portals here - no clustered groups of portals

2 Likes