Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

I was visiting Chisel town! It is still growing, and looks beautiful so far! I encourage everyone to go back and check it out! It is looking great

2 Likes

i was just there yesterday and it looks so nice!

3 Likes

Thanks for ruining my plan…

4 Likes

A little update to the main boulevard :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It looks great!
Had to go to see when I saw this post :smiley:
It makes town much more alive :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need prestige, guys!! Would be awesome if we could get close to Thermal Market :joy:

1 Like

I need to come and do my build. Sorry I’m taking so long.

Would love to build underground city beneath chisel town if it wasn’t already plotted off. Would be cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I’m the only one bothered by this, but what’s wrong with just leaving the city name as chisel town? Why did we feel the need to add “ Mayor The-Moebius”? This just makes it seem like one guy is in charge of almost every major city in boundless.

OMG… did @the-moebius take over another town? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Always thought Chisel Town was owned by Karokendo or Dzchan.

1 Like

Well, it’s not owned by me. It’s owned by Chisel Knights really, I just so happened to have tons of plots available so I lent them to the cause.

As for the mastermind it’s on Karokendo and with the help of dashewz, cosmin and oldmanwillow, and well, me.

As for Mayor The Moebius, I think it’s just a unharmful joke by Karokendo, him having the most prestige in the settlement.
I don’t trully know, haven’t played in the last week or so, too busy with work.

2 Likes

This simply won’t do @Dzchan94 , vacation has been mandated! Effective immediately :smiley: hehe

you should be my boss! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can I reserve plot 6?

I can assign you plot #4, 6 is reserved after event.

Truth is, Moebius is really powerful so he forced us to do it, otherwise he would burn Chisel Town to ashes :joy:

Jokes aside tho, as @Dzchan94 mentioned, Chisel Town is not owned by anyone, but to its citizens. It’s a group effort where everyone chimes in. The name was just a joke to hopefully ■■■■ @the-moebius off but apparently he actually likes it haha ain’t you Moebs?

@TinxE I believe there are plans to expand underground as well, with either more “slum-y” environment or some sewers, not sure yet. The possibilities are infinite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once again, thanks everyone for participating in our event. We are offering several plots you can build on:
4, 10, 32, 33, 35, 36

If you want to claim one, please reply to this post and provide a good design for us to consider.

We are looking for specialized sellers:

• If you’re selling rick type materials/blocks or coal or wood please come and join us! :slight_smile: You will find a busy place where you may sell your goods to others.

• we are also offering well designed shop stands to claim.

• We have 2 Big shops spots - if you’re a trader and have wide range of items for sale you may join us and build your shop in our city.

who will make the plot 37?

Chisel Town now has a stable connection with the Oort Temple!

5 Likes