Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

This one is great but I preffer previous one as it was in city theme. 2nd is good for some other plare around :slight_smile:

LOL, that’s what i was thinking too. i’ll stick with the first idea!

2 Likes

I didn’t sign up for the event. Is it possible to still get a plot. Was looking to build a small shop with a residence on top.

Hey Lethal, Choose one plot which is not reserved and make a design for it in Magicka Voxel.

Ok but i really have no idea how to design a building.

I don’t know if it helps you, but I hate magic voxel so I build mini versions of my ideas and then calculate how many more blocks I need to go bigger. For example I created a slingbow for Portal Seekers and it started off like this:

And ended up like this:

I find it much easier this way. Maybe you will too?

1 Like

I was quite the fastest! Except Kirinvar I think :open_mouth: Great job, Jiivita!

1 Like

i’ll give it a try

1 Like

this is awesome
:slight_smile:

Nice! Look great keep it up.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m gonna see if i can find a place to build it elsewhere since it won’t fit in to chisel town :joy:

yeah aqua has place for that for sure :smile:
got a perfect spot but the grass would be water lol

I have a portal hub on 31 Looking to do another plot for a gem,portal conduit, and oorshard shop

ohh, yes! lets do it! i’ll message you some of the details to hash out the dimensions :v:

@Karokendo I’d like a small shop with my home on top. Could you come up with some ideas please.

I love how green the city is. Especially the vines over the streets with fairy lights and that well. Beautiful.

7 Likes

Hey! thats my little house behind that well :wink: hehe! With eerrrrieeee blue light coming from the second floor! oooooo witchcraft is going on there! I MEAN, no it isn’t! totally normal house! Nothing special :smiley: hehe

6 Likes

It’s getting super awesome! I was planning to also add some kind of awesomeness inside the well, like a portal that takes you to a secret place or something.

5 Likes

@CosminNegoita You just want to collect all the coins we throw in the well to make wishes, lol.

4 Likes