Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

It looks AWESOME. Wow, well done everyone

1 Like

And we set new players online record! Good job everyone :smiley:

13 Likes

the dev team should be very happy with that. @Karokendo can go ask for a bonus now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You all did such an amazing job! To complete so many quality buildings in such a short time is such a huge accomplishment. Community spirit is through the roof.

At the least he should be given some non-available in game gleam and some water buckets. I vote for the devs to give him all the stuffs.

4 Likes

Some pics before the event

Also, I think we had 24 or more join us on the voice chat during the event.

8 Likes

I just love to see the boundless community expand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In case you missed it in the original topic. A short tribute to the builders and their effort. It was joy to watch after and fun to put it in fast forward.

11 Likes

Excellent music choice.

1 Like

lol I was singing “Harder, better, faster, stronger” the entire event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDHNeIywrE

2 Likes

Here’s a quick time-laps from what i got… hope you enjoy ^^

Edit:

Oh! if anyone wants the source files i’d be happy to share… roughly 3.5 GBs not bad for ~6hrs of recording =)

9 Likes

Super fun event everyone! So happy I was included!! Thanks all :slight_smile:

If it’s not too late, is plot 37 still up for grabs??

Sorry, Plot 37 is not avaiable. It’s reserved for 3rd party guild house. You can claim any other big plot :slight_smile: Also @SolFall there is a requirement now - after event has ended. You must provide a design of your building before starting building.

OH, should i be using a program to submit a design or would pics of buildings i’m drawing inspiration from be ok?

and plot 33?

Here’s the google docs with how plots are distributed so far.

Plot 33 is available @SolFall

Also @ComplexRogue7 I need confirmation if you still wanna build in the city or should I free the plots for someone else.

Cool, i’ll claim 33 and start working on a rough draft on my build

I do, I do, I do please! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Something along the lines of this would be ok??

6 Likes

Another idea i have for the plot, i think i like this one more, but idk if it fits with your city theme