Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

That’s the current way plots are taken.

@Jeffrotheswell I think jiivita was gonna try to set a character recording, but he wasn’t gonna be on the event, there’s a few other people recording it, I think Creegle and Chimera

2 Likes

can’t promise but I might be able

1 Like

cool i will keep an eye out

just testing it now - sitting high over the chisel town area

Event will happen in 2 hours.

Please come and claim your plots https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-j4Ke6J47W-4Ja3X2qAWpU69bvCVFHyh82V9cegLAuQ/edit#gid=1394448967

@ComplexRogue7 @sam-27 @Wormate @Shadora @Tagris
Plots are owned by Dzchan and Dash, contact them. Dash will be avaiable 10 minutes after start of the event. Dzchan is avaiable now.

If you don’t have design yet contact me.

I am in Plot 27 Hanging out. It is owned by “OldManWillow” and I would like it assigned to me so I can move my items here prior to the start of the event. Is that @DashEWz or is @OldManWillow someone else :smiley: hehe

I will be here able to be reassigned to! When you are ready :slight_smile:

I can’t run anything. I’ve just had to drop out of the hunt. I’m getting download speeds of less than 1mbps and barely anything online will load. I’m hoping it will stabilize. Better than to join late than not join at all.

1 Like

You guys ok if I pop along an record?

2 Likes

started recording and trying stream as wel

For sure, record, make a video, stream it.

And that goes for everyone. Anyone who wants to make a video or stream the event. Plz do.

Event starts in less than 10 minutes

1 Like

Ok, I’m recording now (pillared up in one of the corners) but I’m not streaming as I’m just about to have dinner :wink:

Have a good build all! :smiley:

2 Likes

Enjoy lads!

Sorry for spam. My stream from above town

5 Likes

A few players are waiting for this “Magician” to get online and give us rights at the beacons.

2 Likes

oh no it looks like there are some empty spots still.

Yeah there’s quite a few by the looks of it. Building seems to be concentrated at the center of the town.

If anyone else wants to share recorded footage of the event, I’ll be making mine available to download from the Boundless Crafting site. I’d like to be able to create a video with a few different angles if possible.

2 Likes

It’s still not working properly my end :frowning: Sorry guys :cry:

Look at that speed, enough to make me cry.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/925923491960971852/F472AECAC0B8F5EC56468277F12DEB88FB26F51C/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1920%3A*

1 Like

Chisel Town Day One. Good job everyone <3

12 Likes