Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

Hello @Karokendo!

Is it okay if I use plot 27?

I had not used the app you shared before, so I just did a quick mark up of the design I want to make in the plot:

Let me know if it is okay! (Red are flowers, the light breeen are bushes and there would be a small tree on the plot. I might add another tree…but I want to feel out the space and see how the bushes do.

Here is another angle:

There would be extra slants and blocks for decoration…but wanted to give the general idea. I also might change the + to another symbol to remove a ‘church’ vibe from building.

Let me know if it is okay! Thanks!

3 Likes

@Karokendo @DashEWz this was short-lived, I know. I don’t think I have time to complete a whole build any time soon, so I’m gonna pull out :expressionless:

Are there any materials you guys are in need of? I donated a small amount of stuff I had on hand, but I could go foraging for more. A good excuse to level my Hunter wannabe. I also just want you guys to be successful tomorrow.

Sedimentary bricks and meta bricks are always welcome.

Lustrous wood and leaves too

1 Like

I haven’t gathered any of the material yet :confused: Afraid I’m out. Sorry, and thank you.

if mats are the issue, we can supply them for you, we got donation baskets at event site and gather plenty of them for event participants, at least to make the outside of the building and its foundation base to get in line with other structures.

Deco and chiseling can be done after event

If you’ve got any idea about which materials you need, we can see if we can provide them for you.

I’m interested in plot 28

Current plots taken.

3 Likes

Super excited. Looks like some of us got our flooring ready :smiley:
Just make sure everyone has the right time. 12 noon Eastern time USA :smiley:

I think event is 20:00 CET which equals 14:00 EST.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Founding+Chisel+Town&iso=20180210T20&p1=262&ah=3

1 Like

This is finite?

Oh, will I not be able to have plot 27?

Plot 27 is free :slight_smile: I will assign it to you.

Yay! I spent all yesterday gathering 5 k materials , I was suddenly worried. I made extra glass to bring in case folks need it

@DashEWz That would be AWESOME, thanks. I have enough stone, it’s just wood in don’t have enough of. Thank you!

heya! I would also love to join you in this event. but im not quiet sure i can gather all the materials until this evening, so maybe it would be smart to build it after the event (if possible). also i saw that the smaller plots are already in use. i would like to build one of your designs, creating something like a mystical memorial for ancestors or old gods. more decorative then useful.
if theres some space for my idea, i would be happy. anyway, great idea and thank you guys, im super excited to watch it this evening.
cya later :wink:

Hey @Prismafalke if you want to build something after the event we will assign you special space for your project :slight_smile: Anyway come and join our event as an observer :slight_smile: You can also set up a portal connection or claim a shop.

2 Likes

I think he said the time was posted wrong on the beacon. Eitherwat I’ll be early

is anyone streaming this on YouTube?
I am at work today but would love to check it from time to time.

2 Likes