Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

What do you think about it?

2 Likes

Looks like at least 3 different blacksmith type buildings are going in. I myself planned on one as well. Should be interesting to see the different designs

It will be in this style,
You can remove the house on the roof.
It’s definitely what I’m planning to build.

Ahh!
I’m already doing a blacksmith! :frowning:

@Karokendo I don’t mind which plot I get, but can you make it one of the smallest ones please? Thanks. I’ll have a design ready soon.

@ComplexRogue7 I assigned you plot #15 :slight_smile:

Perfect. Thank you. I’ll behave and won’t put ice anywhere.

1 Like

I’m so jealous of all of you. you have so much more time to play.
I wanted to reply and @ you Karo when i had something significant but I am just way too slow a builder. Plus towns only supposed to have one blacksmith anyway :frowning:
might have to bow out again. =\

Everyone, I made some house designs, PM me if you want any design. I will later assign propositions so every plot.

@ctrl-64 I do it all afterwork, not much time either :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

so still no addressing of the multiple blacksmiths… I don’t think I wanna be a part of this anymore…

@ctrl-64 There is no problem with that. Blacksmith house design doesn’t have to be one strict. It may have fo example workshop area under building and living space

that’s what I mean. I don’t want it to be a house and the building styles seem too strict.
also it is my belief that there should only be one blacksmith in a town. (am I crazy or does that make sense?)

What types of buildings you can make:

Beside that

• use all kinds of gleam
  • use gem torches
  • use leaves to decorate your house
  • create chiseled structures

It’s a themed city after all. Rules are strict, but you have a lot of freedom. If it doesn’t fits you, that’s ok.

6 Likes

OMG I love the one with the tree on top!!

1 Like

well I was going to take screenshots of my build and see what you thought but i’m obviously too slow and it would take me even longer to learn magicavoxel…
those builds all look great but doesn’t fit my vision for a blacksmith… unfortunately i’m more of an interior builder not an exterior builder.
I actually posted these in the screenshot gallery but I should have tagged you…

5 Likes

Dashewz Looking to get some perms on my spot. & are we able to lay the foundation before the event starts?

I gotta say @Karokendo you’re extremely well organized. This city is gonna be awesome :heart_eyes:. I won’t be around for the build but make sure you have a few players in different areas recording time lapses. It’s gonna be epic. I can’t wait to see it.

5 Likes

So I made a thing…

These should be the current map of the town, blank plots are obviously what haven’t been taken yet. So for those that haven’t chosen a plot yet, and are able to make it to the event, please choose one of the available plots.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness these are amazing!!!

1 Like

I have plots:

1.- @po11ard90
3.- @InkCherry
4.-
5.- @IAintNerdy
6.- @ForgottenSoul
14.- @Warghoul
15.- @ComplexRogue7
26.- @almund
33.- @Dulki
35.-

We’ll be having the plots claimed by us Chisel Knights, and give all permissions to the person that’s gonna be building in their chosen plot.

If you need any specifics as to the size of the claim you want, please contact me. Also get in touch with me to assign you permissions to your claim. Currently I’ve plotted 3 plots up, but if you need more plots up or down or a shape that fits your idea, please let me know.

Also, anybody that wants to do a base level to help them guide them for the event, please go ahead, just keep it to 1 block high from the ground.

1 Like