Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

This will be my build. I haven’t had time to build it up in magicvoxel yet

3 Likes

If I’m counting right. It looks like it should fit perfectly in the plot you’re assigned to. Let me know when you’re available so I can befriend you, to add you to the plot.

I’d like plot no.23
I’ll try and submit a design asap!

ofc will look better when chiseled :slight_smile:

1 Like

Psst, worth a try but can we trade??? I have plot 29 next to yours. If not, no biggy :slight_smile:

Sorry, but i like where 23 is placed xD

1 Like

Can I get a 3d view or something to see all the details :slight_smile:

Here’s what i wanna build on 23. The Green thing is supposed to be the door.

Event4

3 Likes

Your building looks great! However plot you’ve chosen is already taken.

How do you feel about 28 or 4? :slight_smile: These are also very close to the city center, and plot #4 is right next to the big shop which will generate lots of traffic.

I really liked the location on 23 :confused: When was it taken? I posted 2 days ago and it was free

Guess i’ll take 4 then…

Spot 23 was taken by @ctrl-64 but he mentioned he was backing down. Did he reconsider?

@Astralus that’s why the spot was left open. You can ask @ctrl-64 for his final answer. If he’s decided to retire from the event. You can take that spot I guess.

1 Like

Astralus can have it

I’m assigning you plot #23 then. :slight_smile:

is this okay? 2 plots down 3 plots up

6 Likes

Thanks @ctrl-64 and @Karokendo

Do you mean 3 overground and 2 underground? or just 5 plots high from the ground level?

Me and Plisken will be collecting extra wood for those that want to buy PM me or come by The Hidden Lakes found in Moe’s plaza or aquatopia

Still lots of work required here but it looks more completed.
If you want to donate clay soil contact us!

3 Likes

2 underground