Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

i need permission for plot 5 (pls)

Several portal spots for upcoming town! First come first served! :smiley:

I will be selling The Wood for 10C At the Hidden Lakes Starting Tom morrow. Plan to be fully stocked.

1 Like

I’m able to connect right now

if no one took this design, i’d like to keep it

plot 11 is already mine, and i’ll take plot 12 if no one wants it since isn’t assigned yet

2 Likes

Will at some point become the plot beacon mine? Because i can build there but it isn´t mine.

1 Like

and we need to make the plots higher, i cant do it.

I could be online in 3 hours

Hey @Touch122 , according to your question.
At this moment will be the owners of all plots in the city. We have several reasoans for that

• We want to make sure every building will be completed
  • We want to refine buildings after the event
  • We want to add decoration and nature elements
  • We want to prevent people from abandoning their plots - Chisel Town must be a city active at all times

So as long as you will be playing Boundless you can do whatever you want with your plot and it will stay yours. We suggest making a shop :slight_smile: Though, you won’t lose your plot as you will become inactive, don’t worry about that. You may claim a plot in the city for your own if you’ll be active and we will be certain you won’t abandon it :slight_smile:
So for now plots will be assigned to our characters.

3 Likes

I am considering doing the medieval church on plot 28. Will gather today and follow up later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have made this kind of design. Is good for town?
I had some problems with doing proper framing, specially for tower but other designs here did help much :slight_smile:
It seems that some parts there would be too much of it.

I put hedge fence around building but I am not sure yet should I build it and is it good for town design. I was also thinking about adding foliage to one side of tower.
Can I use meta bricks (red or white) or igneous stone on ground level walls?

6 Likes

perfect :+1:

I’m online right now, if you can log in.

Hi guys I’ll have to drop out I cant make it that day :frowning:

I believe the main reason is the footfall for what he was asking XD

If I’m not mistaken he can get the coins as long as he’s on the beacon, right? So either way, he’ll get the dosh.

nope only the beacon owner can

This is my brother’s beacon and i can’t collect even though i have full access

since he needs to friend everyone… you dont get footfall from friends :slight_smile:

rules for footfall, needs to be 10k prestige min - can’t be friends. I’m not adding everyone soo those other 20 -30 not added is footfall daily

Not sure how the footfall works and all that but the beacon that was shared with me got me some coins when I checked. Not my beacon just got permissions.