Client Crash on Testing Post Hot-fix

Any of my accounts that had previously joined the 210 test servers prior to the hot fix crashes within a few seconds after entering the sanctum now.

This happens on both my PC and laptop. (several crash dumps sent from both)

I’ve deleted my chuck cache and verified the integrity of the game files through steam to no avail

Accounts that had not been on the 210 test servers can join without crashing :stuck_out_tongue:
i guess another way to look at that is that only my accounts that are not part of a guild can join without crashing :thinking:

2 Likes

I crash immediately upon entering sanctum myself on testing since the most recent patch. Was fine on the earlier testing version.
(edit) for clarification I was fine testing 210, post the hot fix I crash immediately upon entering sanctum.

My game did crash on test server after building buff machine and after that I am having this same sanctum crash.

interesting… did you activate any of the guild buffs, or just place the machine?

I was just placing machine blocks and game crashed. I am not sure did I even get 4 machine blocks together to form it.
Maybe some machines have some problems in testing because I think earlier I did try to build workbench and 4 crates didn’t change their form.

On testing I gave myself the default 100 of each of the four new Helix machines, placed one single block of one of them and then the game crashed; re-starting the game results in going to the sanctum and as the warp sound begins, the game crashes again. There’s no time to move but I did have time to change the active hand slots.

I sent the dump logs when prompted.

2 Likes

Thanks for submitting reports about the crash dumps. We’ll take a look at them and may ask for any other information about how they occurred (in addition to the information already given).

1 Like

I use an additional account last night to join the testing servers without issue. I started next to another settlement and walked over to it. I could see off in the distance that there was indeed a guild machine there, as I got a bit closer I immediately crashed and was stuck in a crash Loop on that account :sob:

This crash should now be fixed

3 Likes