[Closed] Universal capital city discussion

Ah ok, do you already have a purpose for them in mind?

Also I´d gladly help with the deforestation if you´d show me where to start.

They’re supposed to look like basalt pillars, and just add interesting features to the desert.

Start at the capital, cut down every tree for about 250m radius. This may take no longer than a day if we can get enough help.

I’m about to close this thread, but before I do, I want to remind everybody that the vote for the city name ends in about 3 hours! If you’ve not voted, do so now!

Just an idea: Why not span the legs/arcs over the whole city to the outer edges/walls/whatever it will be? That way the main building could be bigger and it would look amazing with such big arcs that could even have walks on them.

2 Likes

Something to remember when we starting to build is,the race size. Almost every door should be 4 blocks high,for all the sizes players can be.
Great job,the spikes look a lot better.
The round things around the stairs the Senat houses,or is the large round thing on top?
And yeah,some dark shading around the white supports,would look so good.

1 Like

there wont be difference sizes.

Sorry I´m not sure what you mean with that, could you please rephrase it?

This is a interesting idea,I’ve never even considered that. It would take more time though,maybe we could have the supports become waterfalls. Now here me out,take the same layout of @KuroKuma idea,and have waterfalls at the beginning of the supports.

Eh…

2 Likes

Yeah, intended, but they look less good than hoped this time around

they planned to do it but thrown away the idea for now… Let me quickly try to find the post

This, is what you are looking for, ‘‘effectively’’ We still dont know, they might change it, they most likely wont but its a good idea to take all race sizes into consideration, also even though they might be the same height they are not necessarily the same width.

1 Like

They wont be wider than 2 blocks I think because doors can only be 2 blocks wide

yep,which is a bummer, cause i would love huge entrances xD

agreed! I also hope for different sized races. I wanna play as a mole

Is this the Senat house?

Or this one?

1 Like

Ah k,
If you enlarge the picture in my previous post you can see how it´s arranged but to answer your question : The blue part is the senate and the purple ones are the guild embassies.

1 Like

Oh, ok thank that’s all cleared up.
:oort_y::oort_o::oort_u::oort_r::oort_c::oort_o::oort_o: :oort_l: in my book.:sunglasses:

Thanks guys, we’re going to use alot of this for inspiration once we start the building phase. I’m closing this topic (officially, this time) so we can move on to the actual work in game :wink: it would be off topic to continue discussing that in this thread, so go ahead and move on over to the new one!

2 Likes