[Closed] Universal capital city

I’d like to invite you to create a suggestions thread to name this city! We need something soon though, preferably before this world goes live.

It would be nice,anything would be nice it’s Oort after all. But,if we went with my idea,I think the bridge ps would be a nice touch.

1 Like

nevir, this is extraordinary! If it’s not a problem could i get the file from you so i can look at it in fly mode?

Hi, would it be ok if you or someone else could as I’m busy with researching for my EPQ at the moment and I won’t have time to monitor and take good ideas. Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

I’ll start a thread, but are we naming the city or the world?

I´d suggest that the city and the world share a name

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll give that a try

Here is something super rugged.

5 Likes

Well this is deffinetly interesting too I don’t know about using it for a capital worl but it it would deffinetly be interesting to have an explorable world like this :slight_smile:

Alright, much larger biomes this time around:

Latest (and always up to date) copy is on Dropbox if you want to fly around the world

4 Likes

I like this one much more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep I agree,but i’m just having fun with different stuff. Think we’re just waiting for the final world from nevir. Think we should get the devs to go live with this after the update so they can add some of the cool new plants if they are available?

2 Likes

Just saw this as i posted! WOW! I think this is it. Are we all happy with the colors?

1 Like

The plant that @claudiotolomei did would certainly fit well with this world :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gave up trying to follow up in this discussion… never the less, hit me up in case you have some dummy work to be done, i am absolutely horrible at building and i have 0 creativity, however i dont mind doing work which most others hate, things like laying roads or building fences or whatever, i would be glad to help with anything that have precise instructions on how it have to be made :smile:

2 Likes

So if you want to make more space for building on the mountain you could lower the altitude of everything a bit on on everythhing but i don’t know if that would mess anything up.

I don’t think we are going to need that much space underground in a purely build oriented world.

I think they could use some love! We’ve currently got a pretty bland palette, IMO

1 Like

Good point. Lezsee…

1 Like

I agree the “Cothoa” plant would do well in the world. I think it would do best in the desert.

I didn’t know it had been named yet