[Closed] Universal capital city

I like 1, 2, and 4. I can’t wait! :smiley:

Why not three?

I’m not a fan of the blue forest floor in the picture, but I’m sure it’d look better in game. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool cool,I see

I like lighter sand.

but my vote would be for 4.

2 Likes

Actually,I like your just a bit better than 3-4,which is what I voted for. The white sand is beautiful.

yea the lighter sand looks really good.

I’d like to see more tree color tho.

I don’t have the final world file so it’s missing the tree variation that nevir has.

• Add white sand

0 voters

About the mountains: I suggested lowering the world to allow building on top of the mountains. Not lowering them looks super cool but it would still restrict the build height.

1 Like

I like 4 but with @KKBell lighter sand

Tadaa we now have a poll.

Hey,you mind if I create a thred for the design of the city. Or wait till the world comes in?

Question, Doesnt it kinda remove the point of a poll if you can pick 2 options? xD

There will still be a winner so no^^

…Yes!

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha!!!
That’s to funny

We can see which colors are voted most and then have a final poll for the remaining 2 or 3 worlds.

Nope it just allows people to declare which ones they like. If there is 2 with the same amount of votes at the end we can always make a poll where you can only choose 1 of those 2. this was mostly becasue i was to lazy to make a second poll about white sand though.