Coin Converters @ New Leyden Market is now buying coal and metal

New addition to Coin Converters is coal and metal baskets.

Prices are as follows:

Coal

Soft 6c
Medium 15c
Hard 50c

Ores

Copper 6c
Iron 7c
Silver 55c
Gold 70c
Titanium 100c

Bars

Copper 7c
Iron 8c
Silver 60c
Gold 75c
Titanium 105c

Every basket currently has 2kc in, will be topping up as and when I can.

Check back regularly.

You can find New Leyden Market on Gellis, accessed from Gellis Prime (portal to east of giant tree), Ultima HQ Hub (NW corner), Ancient Eresho Hub (NW corner), PS Lamblis (top tier, SE corner) and Ultima Mall (1st floor, NE corner). Or on foot, or warp, at -159N 247E.

We also have stands for brews, food, fuel, bricks, weapons and a general store.

With more coming soon.

Coin Converters also buys a variety of otherthings.

Come take advantage of the new baskets and have a look round.

Cheers, see you there.

Prices subject to change!

1 Like

Dropped by yesterday, liked the look of it and bought some ores or ore bars, can’t remember which LOL. Will come back and do more shopping. Check out what your request baskets are asking for, may give up some of my items. I’m hoarding right now, looking more for what I can’t get on my own, silver and gold are just a couple.

Cool, well the metal shop should be up and running soon. Will post again when it opens.

I have beens winging by as well. Might sell some of my excess stuff to generate money for nice hammers :slight_smile:

Coin Converters is also always looking for opals, beans, grass, soils, mud, orbs and many creature drops!

Convert your loot to coin at Coin Converters!

Also: only 2 more plots left in the current setup, give your shop the visibility it needs and set up a stall at New Leyden Market!

Once the forge changes drop Original Forgeries will open it’s ehh, doors too at New Leyden Market, from the cheaper forged tools to high end gem ones you will be able to get them at New Leyden Market!