Coins are Getting Hard to Come By

This was made clear to me based on a conversation I had with James before they stopped having the monthly Oortian calls.

I’m not sure how to respond to that. Congrats on being so tight with the devs? lol

If they really intend for players to do everything themselves and not participate in an economy, then that is an…interesting…design choice for an MMO. Not one I would have picked, but it is their game and they can do what they want.

Reading the forums gave me the impression that the game design intended for people to specialize in things and engage in trade. I guess that was a false impression that came more from player expectations rather than the developers design motivations.

it has nothing to do with being tight with the developers. It was a backer bonus for buying the Oortian backer package.

The intend was always to have the option to be either solo or in group play.

With the way skill trees are designed right now you still can do w/e you want. You have 5 skill pages per character and can have 10 of them so 50 skills page.

This is just annoying to move around skill pages and is pretty much the same as having a single page. We used to be like this in the EA. I think the seperate skills was more about the group play like meteors so you could not be a dps tank and healer at the same time but i guess they can fix by having more epic skills choices in a single tree.

A downside of the seperate skill page is that your cubit are spreaded through your characters since these aren t account bound. I would prefer to have all my plots on my main character.

2 Likes

Where do you live ? I no longer have the time to forge because i’m too busy.
I’ll be happy to spend my money in your market cause i like this way of thinking.

My shop is at the GTG Global Hub.
Can be accessed via TNT on the bottom floor, behind their T5/6 network portal. :heart:

1 Like

Check Trior I heard Gleam and other small items in request baskets.

Gleam
Parts
And…

Z :rabbit:

1 Like

I buy from those baskets @DarkQueen quite often :stuck_out_tongue:

Check @Shadykatt34 She has some nice baskets.

1 Like

Late to this convo but… holla me if you need help :smiley:

1 Like

No way :frowning_with_open_mouth: I bought those hammers too early didn’t I? :joy: joking*

2 Likes

@NickkThatsGood is a terrible forger :joy::joy: (he taught me all I know!) I buy his so I can sell my own in my shop on meadow farms

1 Like

Lol! Reminds me of the time when I bought a few @NickkThatsGood grapples to not use my own forged grapples (cause I was so proud that I achieved such high quality and knew I can not do that anymore)

2 Likes