5 Likes
  • Always
  • Building Material
  • Mostly Compact Coal
  • to become the Biggest city on T6
  • it’s costing millions
  • I don’t need but always nice to have
4 Likes

If I came across a large amount of coins, I would finish building Sydney Market. I would add all the building resources that are currently missing, set up request baskets buying each colour etc.

The end game is to have the one market that sells every available colour of every item, plus a place to sell all your base items at generous prices. Should be complete by 2030 lol

How much would it cost? Thousands of hours and many millions in coins. There’s already 65 million in coin sitting in current request baskets… the mind boggles at how much more it’s gonna cost!

5 Likes

Usually I need coins for building or working on feats, so I generally need forged tools, pies, and potions.

My spending fluctuates depending on what I’m doing but probably around 50k a month for these purposes

3 Likes

Tools… Always tools :joy:
Then for my build for the rare colors I have in it.
And how much do I need? Coin always. Most of my money is on tools.

3 Likes

Red gleam !

4 Likes

I spend coins on building materials and supplies for my glass shop.
Concrete, Marble, Mosaic, Metal, Decorative Rock, Wood…really, just everything. Plus silty soil, sand and base glass.

I spend basically just as many coins as I bring in. I don’t like to hoard coins. I like to shop. :grin:

4 Likes

Hopper cores, and hopper eyes…

Forging expensive tools, to sell for cheap is expensive xD

5 Likes

scrooge

4 Likes

I second catfud’s answer.

but as serious answer, everything.
Probably the reason im poor is I buy everything.

2 Likes

I buy building nats… mostly concrete and decorative things. :blush:

2 Likes

I only spend money on tools and food, so I like to get everything else on my own.
I’m not sure that money in the game has an individual value, it’s of little use if it’s in my pocket, so I want to fulfill my long-held dream of opening a store where I can share with other players and feel useful.
I don’t know how much money it takes and it’s unlikely to make a profit, probably need a lot of coins to be able to buy and sell what players need.

1 Like

If you need coins… I do, but not in millions.

What will the coins be spend on? Building materials, forged tools, persistent/teaching pies.
What would you buy? (isn’t it the same question?)

Why do you need the coins? To save time (so I can skip mining/gathering/crafting when needed).
How much would it cost? I rarely spend more than 100k at once.
How much do you need? Having around half a mil reserve is enough for me.

3 Likes

@BabyCookie
you already have the biggest city on T6? xD

@econodog i love your goal, its just very unrealistic at the moment, unless all colors are unlocked or easier obtainable

@truus
just 50k a month for those purposes, thats not much :thinking:

@MrsStar

and mostly hammers not? haha, love your projects.keep up the awesomeness you do!
(ps you can connect a road to the mini hub, as it has been completed)

@SWProzee1 reg gleam FTW!, just imagine red being unlocked…(some day) :crossed_fingers:

@CleoStJames exactly this, better to spend the oins on materials, for me it has more value than coins, and currently with the low playerbase, its tougher to get your hands on things.

@NickkThatsGood long time no see :fist_right: :fist_left:, and forging ingredients, are also a must!, without the forgers within the small community, things would be waaaaaaay harder :stuck_out_tongue:

@catfud
seems to love his coins xD

@Mercutio604
its good to watch the market and get good deals. spend them coins!

@ginabean
nat mats or mat nats? :stuck_out_tongue: , buy buying mats is also better than having coins gaining dust.

HABABAS (reached my mention limit of 10)
i know you do, now get me those diamonds! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :joy:
im sure you will succeed bro, keep it up!

boundmore (reached my mention limit of 10)
saving time and do something else is a good efficient way if done right for the right price.
500k as reserve seems decent.

no its then refering to what blocks , what materials what forged goods etc

3 Likes

oh, I see :man_facepalming:

ok so for me its mostly bricks, concrete and marble and as for forged tools it’s axes, hammers and shovels (3x3 from t4 to t7), then forged slingbows (damage and range as priority), healing bombs (very rarely though) and also functional forged tools (loot, auto-door, liquid-breakers, solidifiers, transformation)

in all cases I do provide for myself more often than not, but in lazy moments, to save time and effort, I chose the easy way and go shopping

2 Likes

I got a lot of them today!! The greedy dwarf inside of me is giving me no peace!! :laughing: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@HOST coins get dusty? lol Mine don’t last long enough. :smiley:

2 Likes

I said tools in general :joy: like spanners, hammers, shovels, axes, and chisels. I go through alot for personal or for farming for my shop.

I also forgot to mention I buy prizes for my events too.

P.s. do t worry I have not forgotten had some IRL things come up so have not been on much lately. But will work on it today now that I am home.

1 Like

Ya to be fair, it’s hard to average what I spend because I might have a few months of low play levels and I don’t spend much, but then a month where I’m playing a lot and I spend several hundred thousand in a month

2 Likes

coins*

red*

someone is making fun of me, and she sits next to me… anything else @May-L04

1 Like