Coins , what? Why? How?

No I’m good. I just love it that you’re having some heavy typo disease as of lately. And we need to keep the balance of whos laughing over whom. Now it was just my turn to laugh and I enjoyed it greatly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Was my initial thought as well when he created the topic :smile:

2 Likes

I’m curious what people’s favorite shops are. I want to know if there are any I have not found yet.

I don’t know what my average coin spend is, but I know I go on binge shopping trips. I think I spent at least a million and a half coins last night.

1 Like

Oh, remember was a cool topic

1 Like

to fill all them potholes they no good for clumsy players who forget grapples
also would hire people to find every spot where water doesnt have a stepstone to get out
i would fine people for not filling potholes and adding steppingstones and reuse it to fix it

2 Likes

If a windfall of coins came my way, I’d complete Sydney Market, stocking all missing resources and setting up varied request baskets. The goal? A mega market by 2030, selling every item color and base items at fair prices. The cost? Likely millions and thousands of hours—mind-boggling!

2 Likes

All the coins I’m getting from the shop are re-invested in the shop + oort because i don’t go hunting much…

So mostly: kernel and pigments :slight_smile: The shop could not continue to have as much without Bissa (Havre de la racaille) and Central/New Moon shops :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty well set coin-wise but if a bunch of coins came my way, I’d buy up every last piece of iron ore, every last iron bar, every piece of compact iron and every piece of refined and machined iron so I could actually have a shot of completing my build :).

3 Likes

You can also buy copper blocks and transform chisel to iron :slight_smile:

1 Like