Colour storage

I’m trying to build storage for all the colours , but i’m having a hard time finding a design that works, anyone willing to share their storage?

At the TNT hub bottom level go through any door you will see ours.

If you walk to where number 1 is black.
You will see what we have done.

Crafting table in the floor, gleam box in the floor, 2 ornate stone in the wall, 1 for rock 1 for mixed refined and stone
Another box above for crafted items such as marble etc
Wooden box for trunk and timber
Wicker box for plants and foliage
Two more large boxes for sand and gravel

2 Likes

Heh i doubt you’d be interested in mine which is 6272 plots in total :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But there are lots of different ones people have made so i’m sure they’ll show you where to go.

3 Likes

wow over 6k plots for storage !! yes that a little more than i have lol , but would love to have a look :slight_smile:

I did post it in here

It’s located on lasaina Cairns if you want to have a better look for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hahaha that’s insane !! LOVE IT

1 Like

I do know of some other colour storage’s but what size are you looking for exactly?

1 Like

i have One Love on Trung (portal in Nova golda personal area) if you want to take a look.
Was thinking about half of the build as storage , think the total build is up to 2k plots now.
but wanted to have some things on display, thinking of a “portal hub” to make more compact but not sure.
Should have started this when i started playing about 1500 hours ago :slight_smile: then i might be finished now :slight_smile:

ps the place is a mess now during the remodeling so mind your steps :slight_smile:

I’ll be sure to come over and look then and figure out what you might want :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is the area in question.
Thinking 2 open shelves and two closed storage for every colour