Colours of the Boundless worlds

I could swear I saw different colors - but that could be down to different lighting on planets

Wanted Lustrous wood from Munteen VII

I’m almost ready to make such sheet for Munteen VII because of @Togar’s portal. But did someone see Lustrous trees on Munteen?
I crossed around all world from south to north but really didn’t find no one Lustrous tree there.

dirt is a tintable block, ice and glacier as it stands have no tints.

1 Like

I have some. I’ll be online in about 5 mins and can meet you in Therka market if you want

May you tell me where it can be found?

Sure - If you go to Miners Bluff, there are some just across the bridge a short distance

1 Like

I made picture for Munteen VII. Picture for Therka changed for more blocks.
It still not so good, but will be better with each new iteration :stuck_out_tongue:

As you can see, on Munteen VII has follow changes instead of Therka:

• Gravel is white
  • Barbed grass is green
  • Lustrous wood lighten
  • Gnarled grass darken
  • Dirt lighten
9 Likes

Did anyone found tangle or thorns blocks on any worlds?

Don’t think so. It must be in early prefabs, but I don’t remember any such things.

1 Like

Glacier and ice are slightly different colors in inventory, but the difference is very slight in most cases. It’s a bigger difference that that between white metamorphic rock from different planets (which I can’t tell a difference in AT ALL, even with thousands and thousands of them laid out in front of me).

I guess devs would know best if they have different colors once laid out outside of inven.

Edit: Guess I wasn’t wrong. Ice and glacier have apparently become tinted since then, lucadeltodecso?

It’s subtle in the ice, but the glacier is plain as day.

7 Likes

Yeah, we recently changed ice and glacier to be tintable but the current range of ice tints is small so it’s difficult to tell.

7 Likes

Yeah, I know, thank you.

1 Like

Made my own natural block display (near to my Gleamtower on Therka in the desert):

Order from left to right: Starters(Therka+Solum+Berlyn+VenaV), Septerfon(EUMoon), MunteenVII(EURing), Epsilo(USEMoon), Vulpto(USERing), Elopor(USWMoon), Nasharil(USWRing), Andoweem(AUSMoon), Alturnik(AUSRing)

Mostly based on this:

The problem is that I cant find ‘growth’ on Elopor, anyone know where to search for it? Or it is non-existent?

And anyone found ‘glacier’ on Vulpto or Alturnik? Of course there are other blocks that are missing, but they are non-existent for sure (until someone prove the opposite).

Oh and one more thing: can someone sell me one compact amethyst? Please? :blush:

6 Likes

You can find growth east of Elop Portas in the forest :wink:

2 Likes

Found it, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

:smile_cat: :mushroom:

1 Like

@Kawwak this is the best! Good form sir! You should do a display of just all the wood tints and close up, I’d pay thousands of coins for that! I’ll even buy compact gems for you!

1 Like

Lucky @Kawwak, he just told me he needed the Amethyst and here you are offering some :o

1 Like

Cough cough, I expect my compact amethysts by yesterday. :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe you and Kawwak can split one in half somehow :joy: