New Town: Miners Bluff (Munteen VII)

Welcome to “Miners Bluff” - a new stronghold on a hostile planet!

Situated on Munteen VII and surrounded by a lava lake, Miners Bluff is a safe haven for all explorers needing a safe place to rest up after those long Amethyst mining sessions and tier 5 creature hunting trips!

Building work is still ongoing to the outside, and it already has walkways ready to be extended for additional builds around the outside of the bluff and several spots available within for a few boutiques… with additional space being cleared for more rooms!

Miners Bluff has it’s own in house portal …

… linking directly to center of the Therka Market via the under walkways

There is always plenty of local wildlife, right outside the front door, for all your hunting needs!

… and sprawling mountain ranges, rife with Amethyst seams, just a short distance beyond the safety of the bluff!

Visit Miners Bluff today … your next adventure awaits!

25 Likes

Sweet build! :thumbsup:

1 Like

This is a beautiful build! Do you mind if I model my next build off of this?

2 Likes

just got back from there. very nice!

1 Like

it has a look of a proper stronghold - a proper siege mentality in its architecture (in a good sense, one sees its been built in a hostile world and it gives one a sense of safety) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, you’re more than welcome to build anything you like based off this :smile:

2 Likes

I’m always ready to use others’ work as inspiration - already did at least twice :grin::innocent:

2 Likes

Just got back from visiting. :slight_smile: Really nice job!

1 Like

New portal destination now available! Vulpto!

The Vulpto portal is very close to one of @Jeffrotheswell’s interplanetary transfer stations, with onward destinations like Nasharil!

7 Likes

I briefly show Miner’s Bluff in my next video. Forgot to mention your name though. Sorry!

2 Likes

No worries :wink: look forward to the next vid

1 Like

Wow, thank you for that @Stretchious ! I can finally get back to my home without having to walk half a planet! I made a little visit to your city some days ago. It’s really amazing! Now I have a motive to visit Munteen VII more often XD

3 Likes

Glad you set up a vulpto portal, as I plan to close my own. I need to consolidate some plots for Berlyn townships and my vulpto base is just not worth the plots.

1 Like

No probs - I plan on building at least 2 more portals - possibly to the other 2 ring planets.

If anyone wants to connect to my place, give me a shout!

where did you get that darker looking metamorphic? or is just that the lighting ?

Just the lighting I think - Nasharil has some nice darker metamorphic I think… I’ll take a look when I get on later tonight (UK time) and confirm… unless someone else is able to do so now :wink:

1 Like

86% sure that all the rock there is dark purple

1 Like

From Andoweem.

4 Likes

Metamorphic on Nasharil is like Igneous on Therka kinda purple. I like the green ish yellow ish sedimentary and Igneous from Nasharil as well. And green twisted wood. :grinning:

4 Likes

Aye, Nasharil’s got some funky colors!

2 Likes