New Town: Miners Bluff (Munteen VII)

I live in therka!:sunglasses:

Seeing as I was teleported to the very top of the bluff the other day, I figured I would take a shot of the roads whilst I was there…

… and another from a different angle

I’ve already added some more road sections, to the left on the first screenshot, after these shots were taken and I’ll be adding more this evening :wink:

Also - 4 portals are now open in the bluff - Therka Market, Vulpto (near to Jeff’s network), Solum (Pixel Gate) and Septerfon. Oort Stone Donations gladly purchased at a reasonable price!

5 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me posting here - the beggining of the RoadStretch as @Arkefyre called it :grin:
the pinkish blocks in a distance beyond the twin trees are the hammer and other parts of where you started expanding

5 Likes

Stretch Highways & Byways :tm: :smile:

Looks good! Will have to plan out a route to join us up!

4 Likes

Yeah - the land is made of holes and ridges and lava pools so its either we avoid them or build nice bridges and make it a proper view point route. :sunglasses:

I wonder if anyone would find it interesting to build somewhere between us to create a nice mid-point location.

2 Likes

I think needing some bridges over the lava route would be a cool (hot?) idea. Let’s go that way!

3 Likes

lava is a burning issue…

1 Like

You can almost see the stay of my shack in the pic from on top of your castle.Lol

3 Likes

Miners Bluff welcomes our newest town member (albeit in quite a distant plot!) @boundmore !

You are now connected! I’m just going through and filling out the rest of the Highways and Byways, but you now have a path that leads you to the bluff!

5 Likes

That must have been a lot of work.

I need to go and take a look!

About 3 hours so far (with a quick trip to Vulpto for more red rock in between)

1 Like

I will do some stone laying if you add me to your beacon.

I won’t be able to get online until much later this evening, so should be able to finish the roads tonight anyway.

I plan on doing something a bit extra with the lava bridges as well, but not totally decided on what that “extra” factor is yet lol

yeah i am thinking about putting a few extra plots somewhere on the way and creating a small build or sth - an extra thing indeed to add to the experience of walking the road

1 Like

so yeah, I have built a small shop by one of the bridges - called it Red Water Shop and its kinda half way between our bases:

still some finishing outside to be done, but this build’s uniqueness rests in its interior :sunglasses:

2 Likes

btw Stretch - I created a mini-version of your road to connect (just 4 middle blocks and no refined sides); now it’s on you to adjust main road to create proper junction)

1 Like

On my way there now :wink:

That was quick :o

Are we allowed to build?

2 Likes