New Town: Miners Bluff (Munteen VII)

yes you are welcome to grab land along the road and add to the settlement
:sunglasses: that was the idea

2 Likes

Yep, everyone is welcome to come build anywhere along the roads! If you need an extra extension off of the road, just give me a shout on here and I’ll make you a spur road :wink:

2 Likes

Ill do that. Thanks.

1 Like

What are the cords for this city?

Coords are -1728N, -1681E

Some images of the latest residents arriving and setting up shop in Miners Bluff :smiley:

… and one of the “Lava Bridge Road” leading to @boundmore 's place…

Plenty more space available along the roads if you want to join us! All I ask is that you leave the road endings clear for any future expansion!

Oh, and be aware, the Cuttletrunks like to nest in the tree on the bridge …

5 Likes

and wildstock too, it might be genetically modified kind:

3 Likes

Lethal’s Shop has set-up business in Miner’s Bluff. We are a block from the Mobius Plaza Portal, and we have a direct portal to our shop in Therka Market. Come check it out.

8 Likes

I was at the Bluff a couple of days ago. I’ve actually been excavating the clay around your place for months @Stretchious. It’s my go to clay farm.

The place is looking very clean and professional. I expect it’ll be a flourishing settlement before long!

If I get chance, I’d like to build something there to help out. Do you have any size or theme you’d like me to adhere to? I can’t see any restrictions on the previous posts.

2 Likes

I wondered who kept decimating the landscape around my place!

You’re more than welcome build there! No real limitations on build style really, other than no skyscrapers or massive overinfusion of gleam in your buildings.

Other than that, build away sir, build away!

4 Likes

A huge gleam tower so! :joy:

4 Likes

Took me a while to finally get around to it, but here’s the build I setup. I hope it’s keeping with the rest of the settlement? It was a fun build, and different from what I’ve been building lately. I was trying to steer it more along a sort of medieval / tudor house style;

It only took me a couple of hours, but I have to say @Stretchious… you guys have a serious Cuttletrunk problem…

7 Likes

Looks really really nice! Excellent job :smiley:

Nice touch with the smoking chimney also!

I see what you mean about the surrounding area … someone has completely decimated the landscape around my roads…

… whoever it is, can you please kindly go uglify an area somewhere else well away and not connected to my build! Thanks muchly!!

4 Likes

It’s a shame, because regeneration only happens when everyone is out of the area for eight or so hours, which never happens in popular settlements.

In fact my first ever build in Therka Market was unbeaconed for over a month and still in perfect condition. Someone actually claimed it in the end and incorporated it into their build.

Glad you like the chimney! Love the new beacons.

1 Like