Come join a new project! DK&Trickyy's Fireborn Forest

Soon you won’t see them for trees :grin:

1 Like

drops the mic

9 Likes

Love your guys work so far everyone! Buugi how do u know about @wakeNbake’s ■■■■■ lol

Ok so for the contest I’m not 100% yet, will depend on how many entries, but the idea is to have a first, second and third place prize for each side (normal side and strange side).

FAQ:
Can I put a portal here?
Sure, as long as it’s in a tree!

Can I build multiple small trees instead of a big tree?
Sure!

Mushrooms?
Yeah!

Multiple big trees?
Absolutely! Totally encouraged!

What’s the max size?
Somewhere around 6x6 to 8x8 seems reasonable and was the first suggested size on here, but if you want to go bigger that’s ok too! For reference my tree at Ultima Eresho is only 3x7, and it’s quite big.

I want to live here! Can I build a base here?
As long as it’s in a tree (or underground beneath one)!

I’m not sure what category my tree goes in, help?
If it’s mostly wood I’d call it a natural tree. Natural as in something you could see in real life. Gleam lighting is fine. If it’s a tree made of solid gleam or a giant mushroom or a metal tree or a gem tree, I’d call it a strange tree. I consider my corruption tree a strange tree (even though it might naturally occur in boundless, it’s not an IRL type tree). Jaidic’s Tarditree is made of wood but it’s a tardis so we figured it was strange. Could have gone either way on that one I suppose.

2 Likes

Awesome idea guys

4 Likes

I’ll definitely have to build one. It’s fun building trees. Feel like Miyagi trimming the bonsai. (And thank you @DKPuncherello for the 2 free oorty dolls you hid in your tree :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what everyone builds! :evergreen_tree::palm_tree:

2 Likes

I think I will adventure in building a tree. Count me in

6 Likes

Ok done :smiley:

5 Likes

D: yours so better than mine

1 Like

everyones trees are unique and thus no one tree is better than another!

2 Likes

Looks great. Didn’t know you were building to tricky! See we ended up working together after all :joy:.

1 Like

Awesome trees everyone! I like your roots edwe they’re sweet

Thanks, i have to rework some things but i like the roots style too, the Mangroortian.
This place is going to be awesome! I’am waiting for the @Mittekemuis tree.

1 Like

Haha yes! :smiley:

I plotted an area I will make a start now :smiley: Don’t expect too much please

3 Likes

Any thing is welcome :smiley: I’m loving the variety, we have some really interesting stuff

I’ve made almost 3k in 3 days in footfall haha. The place is practically a ff coop :blush:

1 Like

Shhh don’t say that. They’ll stop coming if they know :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: Footfall Forest has a ring to it haha

My spot hasn’t reached 10k though, damn regular foliage tree! I don’t mind though, the place is going to be bizarre and awesome

1 Like

Perhaps a society of gnomes lives in a grotto under your tree with vaults full of gold?

4 Likes