Come join a new project! DK&Trickyy's Fireborn Forest

Fire come build a tree :blush:

I can only make small trees. Iā€™m no good at big ones. But Iā€™ll think about it. Will have to wait after the work week is over.

I couldnā€™t find a way to get to it, whereā€™s the portal?

Oh no, @bigad9

You can get to DKs tree from my bumblebee tree :slight_smile: head to Fireborn and find the lodge or Legendville mall has a direct portal

1 Like

ā€œFirstā€ secret prizes announced! 10k each!
First gleam tree - @BabyCookie
First multitree - Tsunaga

More secret prizes remain!

4 Likes

Oo i want to give out some prizes too :smiley:
I think once some more are built Iā€™ll pick my favourite and give a random prize of 25k
I might also put some free stuff out on shop stands for people around the place :smile:

I never won nothin before :smiley:

2 Likes

Youā€™re the secret judge for the overall contest trickyy :blush: hehe shhhh

Ok so the main contest prizes:
150k first place
100k second place
50k third place

There will be three winners from each category - regular leafy trees and strange trees/shrooms/etc :slight_smile:

Having trouble being creative? Check out this helpful instructional video, brought to you by DKā€™s Legendville Mall!

1 Like

Haha I know i know, well Iā€™ll give you some coins to cover some of the main prizes too. But im gonna do some mini prizes throughout too :smile:

• Most innovative/creative
  • biggest variety of blocks

Ill think of a few more too, im loving this project! :partying_face:

Edit: im also gonna plot some more, I want to build another :smiley:

1 Like

New Tree Tardis in the Forest <3 :heart:

10 Likes

Love love love the TARDIS!!
Tree and Relative Dimension inā€¦ Seed?

Also, whoā€™s is the mesh tree next door?? I didnā€™t see that one when I had a look around last night

3 Likes

Please donā€™t turn this topic into an argument guys, Iā€™m in no guilds, try keep the topic neutral pretty please

8 Likes

Trickyy did you update your oorty? Haha

Mesh tree is mine haha trying to give people ideas for strange trees :blush:

3 Likes

:rofl:

IMG_0298

3 Likes

Made me remember this. image

3 Likes

Pfft I will break everything down and start over! Not happy with how it looks :frowning:

Not much time today but I WILL BUILD THAT TREE :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::herb::shamrock::four_leaf_clover::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::leaves:

1 Like

If you over think it its gonna look too playermadeā€¦ i usually like to build trees that go well with the surroundingsā€¦ you never would think its even player made.

Ohh i bet it looks great! But if thatā€™s what you want to do. Iā€™m glad weā€™ve set you somewhat of a challenge :wink:

My only tree building advice is to try balance your roots for the size of the tree, if indeed the roots of the tree are visible.
I actually much prefer building the roots and trunk than the branches and foliageā€¦ I hate grapple building :laughing:

I cant wait to see whatā€™s grown since I last visited, may be a day or two now so hopefully lots more trees!

Try build with builder buff onā€¦ its awesome

Iā€™ve never even looked at buffs, how do I aquire this :nerd_face: