Come make Tjentzu, Andooweem your new home and help build the town up. (pronounced as "Tjen Tzoo")

So we have our first pioneer resident at Tjentzu (his dwelling is dug into the cliff, by the water, in the picture). And I am starting a build by the water to beatify it.

I did a little embellishing of the front gates.

5 Likes

i really enjoy the way that the atmosphere changed the colour of cream gleam. making it pink.

2 Likes

Thats one of the bonus extra reasons I like being on Andooweem now, the purplish lighting. And thank the “Boundless Gods” for that. If we can’t have purple gleam, at least we can have this to enjoy. Not to mention I am loving how the light makes my glacier look like in my house.

3 Likes

haha, pink gleam will be here eventually

2 Likes

I could care less for pink gleam… maybe just for the novelty of it, I am all for purple gleam all the way. :slight_smile:
Lets just say if I was around when all the different colored gleams were present, I would be hoarding purple gleam right b4 the gods “refreshed and reinvigorated” the servers.

4 Likes

Glacier looks like a crazy shade of indigo on Andoweem. I love that color.

Made a video about Tjentzu and knightsb will show us around.

Have fun with the video !

6 Likes

Thanks for doing this. It is very appreciated. After you got done recording I went back to Therka to check on something. Then struck up a conversation with another new EU player from Romania. He decided to move his home from Therka to Tjentzu, despite my warnings to him about lag, he insisted. He is residing by the water dug into the cliff.

Another Happy announcement here. @Soul-Drop has graciously agreed to sponsor a direct link from Therka to Andoweem, and from Andooweem to Tjentzu (well, the Therka to Andooweem part has been up for a long time). YES, in 2 jumps you get to Tjentzu or Therka depending on where you are coming from. (one more jump from Therka to Therka Market) Thank you so much @Soul-Drop. Here are some pictures of where the portals are.

That’s @Soul-Drop waving there on the other side of the portal

This is where you get to. The plinth will probably be gone later.

And this is what the Therka portal will look like, its @Soul-Drop’s house in Therka. From there, there is a portal to Therka-Market @Soul-Drop’s shop.

6 Likes

Nifty.

Side note, I completed the link back to PixelGate on my side. Thinking about doing a long-form omni-hub out of Vulpto at some point in the future, but it’s going to take a LOT of construction and materials (has to be really, really long to avoid having portals load too close together) so don’t expect that to happen any time soon.

1 Like

Its OK. I think you can take your time. If you need help, maybe you can get my ONLY resident to see if he can help. BUT, he is busy building up his cliff dugout. I must say he is doing a great job at it though, so I can’t wait to see his final vision manifesting there. He is a brand new player, only a few days old.

As far as the portal is concerned, I think Tjentzu is in a very comfortable spot right now with all the recent portal links. Although, some maybe not be in the immediate vicinity but it only a bit of run away. Otherwise, I think its very well connected through Vena V.

I am at the point where I think I can start upgrading some stuff in town. Also planning a city sign, assuming I have enough plots. I have used up 80+ plots so far already.

1 Like

Yeah, city-making uses up a LOT of plots very quickly.

I wouldn’t impose on your resident, and I don’t really need the help anyway, lol.

1 Like

I have some usable furniture FINALLY!!!

8 Likes

Too bad those servers are very laggy for me… :worried:

Sorry to hear that. But @Astralus is from EU also and it was OK for him. He is from Romainia so I guess maybe you guys have different server routings.

I’ll be bringing a beacon today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome man. Lethal existance has just put his beacon down. Town is slowly growin

3 Likes

Finally got around to settling a small abode in Tjentzu!

Hope it fits the theme! You’re on the beacon @knightsb, so feel free to change whatever you don’t like, or knock the thing down for materials. If someone wants to add onto it or claim it as their own, message me here and I’ll release for you.

Serene little town you have there on a beautiful planet!

11 Likes

Its so pretty… I won’t take it down. Thanks for adding to the town.

3 Likes

Super cute! Half hobbit half elven like. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes