Come make Tjentzu, Andooweem your new home and help build the town up. (pronounced as "Tjen Tzoo")

Thought I should probably post an update about the town since Pseudonym posted his build.
This is a pier I put in after @Astralus moved in.

This is @Astralus home and build. It is still VERY WIP atm. He has a short tunnel here that is very beautiful at night.

This is @LethalExistance home that he is currently building.

This will be the community warehouse where residents can share resources, eventually.

This is @Ascalar new home that he is building when he has the free time to come in.

And, last but not least, this is the new Portal Hub and the Market district that I am currently building. The market area will be right outside the hub. I would like to add a thank you to @Pseudonym84 for helping me with some lighting consult when I was having some lighting issues. Now, I just absolutely love how this building looks at night, wishing that night time was a little longer than it is currently.

That’s the end for now folks!!

11 Likes

Everything looks Amazing @knightsb. Keep up the great work

2 Likes

I have joined the wonderful town of Tjentzu. You should too~!

3 Likes

Announcement !! All the portals in the old location in Tjentzu has been moved to the new location which is pictured below. The Therka link is now direct, effectively. I jump to a house in Therka and another jump to the Therka Market area from there. Its a HUGE portal on the first floor, you can’t miss it. Thanks to @Soul-Drop. The other two portals are on the 2nd floor (Jeff’s network, and AzureHelio’s). The big empty room at the bottom was left there because someone told me Karendo was interested in putting a gate there.

4 Likes

i will move back to Tjen soon (have not forgotten you knights or your kindness - just i needed to recover some plotts for test builds on live - (have you seen my gleam - treehouse on therka?)

And it is very hard/lengthy leveling up now lol

no I haven’t. Might have to so see it after I complete my shop here and the sculpture I have planned.

From portal street Therka

current Top Floor

Ground Floor

2 Likes

I am on vena v as server start - how to get to ando from here?

I’d be interested in joining

3 Likes

Hey there @ToothlessGamer!

The coordinates on Vena V for @Jeffrotheswell’s portal hub are; -2194, 64, 1740.

From there you can travel wherever it is you need to go.

3 Likes

The portal to the town is on the immediate right of @Jeffrotheswell Andooweem portal.

3 Likes

ok cool I hope to see you there later/tomorrow etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

The coordinates for @Jeffrotheswell network on Vena V was given by @Pseudonym84 so I shall not repeat it. The portal to Tjentzu is on the immediate right of the Andooweem gate.

2 Likes

Baltob, if you manage to find my town and don’t know where to set up, you can approach @Astralus, or @LethalExistance, or @Gangys, if I am not around and they will have a pretty good idea of where you can set up. Assuming @Astralus is over his burnout from mining his home out. @LethalExistance may be found around Therka, although I do not know where he is building his shop, if he is not around Andooweem.

1 Like

Just leave me a reply and i’ll come help

I’ll craft some location markers for my shop in therka and put them on my kiosk by the portal center. I will be coming to work on my shop in andoweem tonight.

1 Like

If we want to set up a more direct portal from some portal network i’d be happy to help with that. Still having to run pretty far to get through soul drop’s beacon everytime

i am now at tjenz (quit near you @Cookviper ) if you (or anyone else) is available to offer protection while I build a make-shift house just until I set up my crafting bench (maybe you should change the title to and help build up the town as long as you can protect yourself?) :wink: - no tools because nub account once more = many deaths lol (for those who do not know it is @Barneylee57

currently hiding in a 2 by 4 lol

a crafting bench is 5 timber! Use your totem on a single tree and you’ll be set :ok_hand:

yeh as I say I am encased and building myself up lol

but every time I go peak a boo the hit boxes of sand and etc are rubbish and they ghost through spiiters and I cannot make wider because it means oopenining myself to every singles red creature (6 currently)