Come make Tjentzu, Andooweem your new home and help build the town up. (pronounced as "Tjen Tzoo")

how do you keep getting yourself in these situations :// i’ll bring you a crafting bench jeez

2 Likes

lol well if you come look you will see :stuck_out_tongue: I am at 1179, 88, 464

so that’s how you all do it? make a tiny little coffin - then bash a block - build - shoot - bash - build -shoot -lol

i just kill everything with my slingbow (except live stock)

:wink: and tyvm @Arkefyre much apprecieated bud

1 Like

Did @cookviper start building at the town? I know he has a couple of deep builds quite far outside of town but it is certainly no near by any means. The nearest beacon is jasonfinley’s who is set up a little N of Astralus.

Announcing the opening of Tjentzu public market area for all to come build your shops and shophouses (STRICTLY for shop and shophouses ONLY). Plots are limited, once it is all taken no more will be available unless someone vacates the plot. It was an intentional plan to keep the market area small. There are some rules that will apply to your build which will be detailed below after the picture.

The red grid denotes the size of each available slot. Each slot essentially is only 1 plot wide. Depending on where you choose, it can either of a depth of 1 plot, or 3 plots. The only exception is the North slot, you can make a build of up to 3 slots wide and 3 slots deep. No building can be taller than 2 plots above street level, and/or lower than 1 plot below street level (below that is a cave system), that makes it a total of 3 plots height. The entire build will be kept within the confines of the sand hills, digging some distance into the hills is OK, but not past it. Your build must match up with the theme of the market area which is the feel of a country fair / farmers market feel. Your external lighting shall not be brighter than that of the street level lighting. Look around the current shops in the area for a good idea of how lighting should be. It should be something like a romantic lighting but slightly brighter. Rule of thumb, use gleam and lanterns only as accent and lighting and not a big part of your build. And, most of all use leaves/grass/flowers as part of your build.

6 Likes

Thanks to @Scratchnwiff for featuring the town in his latest video.

6 Likes

Ah thanks for the post @knightsb :smile: there’s more to the city to explore!

2 Likes

This is really awesome, quite inspiring. I’m going to swing by sometime and check it out. @knightsb, you have done a fantastic job and everyone else who has contributed as well! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So, I guess Tjentzu has been recognized by the game as the Capital of Andooweem at this moment.

7 Likes

Apparently my beacon is the capital of Berlyn, not to detract from Tjentzu, but that means that the picture when looking st t from another world is a different colour right?

uhmm…not sure what you mean.

Like if you look from Alturnik, or I look from Elopor, do you see your town there as a different colour than other settlements?

Oh… no… I didn’t get the info from there. Its under the world worlds tab. It lists all the planets.

That just shows your own beacons in a different color. Capital has a unique icon, as best as I can tell. I think new berlyn is still capital on berlyn, but I’m not entirely sure. I think that the density of other users beacons contributes to the rank of the settlement.

I named my town area RedWood, and when I look from Elopor it shows up with a brown icon, not gray. Does that mena capital or just town?

Speaking of which… how come Berlyn, Elopor, and Epsilo is not on that list I mentioned? Is it a bug?

I think that means you own it, just like on the compass. And out of curiosity, you say brown and grey? Mine are orange /teal respectively. Do you have colorblindness? (No offense intended)

@knightsb I haven’t seen this list you’re referring to, but I’ve also not yet risked the portal networks while there are so many reports of bugged portals.

The list is on your user interface under Worlds, and Worlds. There is a whole list of planets. If you click on each planet it shows you the town with the most prestige, the capital, and who owns it, hence the High Oortling; and who’s coming in second.

Oh neato, but you said there is not one for Berlyn? Sad day!