Community Event: A time capsule sealed for a year!

Was near the Guild Sanctum, in Arte Intera as @RedY3 say, on Kada I, i checked some times ago but i didn’t find it.
I put in the time capsulet a coords of an empty beacon on the bottom of a lake on Sorissi.
This is how it looks now

5 Likes

Whatever this is you just gave me Awesome Idea

1 Like

Ah thanks for taking the time to check. Its unfortunate that the capsule doesnt exist anymore. Aaah.

1 Like

Im kinda curious what everyone put in there now that its lost

2 Likes

I am curious about how many people that put something in the time capsule are stil with us :grinning:

Let’s do another one

3 Likes

I did put a message there and i am still here :smiley:

1 Like

Only pics i have of it. Sadly when i took them, only my sign was there so there’s no way to know who else had a sign there.

I gotta say, it’s pretty dumb that someone who built a time capsule didn’t bother to come to the forums or game just to open it, even if they quit the game. I hope a13 is ok.

2 Likes

I hope you all have the same notion i do. I mean, wouldnt it be a sin to just sit here and taste that bittersweet taste of a nice effort gone sour?

We need to do this again. It has to be by the hands of someone, we trust to have the staying power to see it through to the end. It cant be me, because even though ill be right here a year from now, im a lousy builder and a doubtful forum personality.

So lets hear it - whos going to pick up this ball and keep it rolling? :smirk:

3 Likes

Another try would be nice, maybe with more than one person involved for make sure the capsule would not expire.
GC could help here
We could call it " Messages from quarantine":rofl:

4 Likes

I’m not the best builder but I’d be happy to plot it. I’ve got about a year of gc left and will likely get more.

3 Likes

Good! I am more scared about aquire the messages from people via PM and put them in signs into the capsule…rather than build it. Maybe the times capsule could be done with some improvement, not sure which ones.
Said this, i like the idea of do it again and help/partecipate.

1 Like

Alrighty cool. I’ll get on tonight/tomorrow and put some plots down. Any places you guys would prefer? I’d also like to give full perms to several others. Work/life gets busy and I don’t wanna anyone left out because I couldn’t reply soon enough

2 Likes

Join me! I say place it in the middle of a lava lake

3 Likes

Probably we have to start a new topic about this, i have no preferences about place(the idea of lava lake is cool)

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll make a topic then : )

1 Like

D: I stuck :cookie: in the last one (Q.Q)

2 Likes

I’m in!! We can place it in a big hub/mall. Then everybody in the guild can fuel it.

2 Likes

Definately need a guild effort for this.