Time capsule 2020-2021

Hello! A year or so ago a time capsule was made and lots of people put signs and stuff in it and it was sealed up to be opened this year. The project ended up regenning and was lost, sadly :pensive:
But we’re going to try again! I’ll plot it out on a beacon with a year+ gleam club and add several people to the permissions.
If anyone would like to add their name to a sign or throw in some items you like, all are welcome.
Feel free to toss around some ideas here and volunteer to help/build/whatever : )

The concept credit: Community Event: A time capsule sealed for a year!

12 Likes

It sounds great, I’m in!!

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile: looking forwards to this!

1 Like

As you know you can count me in too!

1 Like

Cool, Im in!

1 Like

count me in!

1 Like

Do we have a design or coordinates for this AMAZING idea?

1 Like

Its going to be a toilet paper roll, right @Coolpants?

1 Like

Not yet. @Cuetzpalomitl wanted to hang it over a lava lake… and for it to be a toilet paper roll, lol. But nothing set in stone yet. I don’t build much so I was just gonna plot it and let someone else do the building once we settle on a plan. Whatcha got in mind?

2 Likes

I can help with the build :smiley: but lets see what ideas do people have lol

2 Likes

TP or hand sanitizer :joy:

But really it should be something people don’t want to touch. So vegan food! Tofu perhaps? :joy:

2 Likes

Id be interested in putting something in!

Another recommendation I would make would be to have the beacon itself placed in an easily accessible spot and align the beacon to one of the larger guilds so they can also check on it and stop it regenning.

2 Likes

I will try to forge a 480 bow.

2 Likes

Like vansten says, i think it should be divided among several people or guild aligned. Put it in the heart of a built to last city or collective.

For build ideas, it could be shaped like an ark of the covenant or pandoras box.

1 Like

Ok cool. So the tentative plan is a guild-aligned toilet paper roll of the covenant suspended over a lava lake/city/mall it seems
: ) I’m digging it. Thinking we can start working on it this weekend if you guys are down?

2 Likes

Lol I think it’s going to be hilarious to remember this year events with a paper roll :laughing:

1 Like