Community Event - Availability šŸ˜

Hey guys! Remember this thread? Well, weā€™ve been hard at work getting some fun things set up for you guys (Especially the ones who complain that they never see other people in the gameā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )!

Things should be ready within the next week or two we hope, but you should definitely let us know when youā€™re available so we can set a date and time to get the most participation possible (especially you, @Squidgy, as Iā€™m hoping youā€™ll be able to film it!). The team Iā€™ve been working with has been pretty enthusiastic about the things weā€™ll be presenting to you guys so get pumped! :triumph:

Also, I believe I will be able to offer $$$ rewards to winners of our three ā€œgamesā€. Probably like a $5 (USD, sorry) Amazon E-Giftcard to each winner or a $20 E-Giftcard if someone is lucky enough to win all three! :blush: So definitely use that link up there ^^ to let us know when youā€™re available to come chill with us and have a chance to earn a bit of free money!

4 Likes

How about Saturday November 21st. At 15:00 UTC

3pm London
9am Central US
11pm Western Australia

3 Likes

Welllll thatā€™s actually my birthday and Iā€™ll be out of town that day :pensive: :confounded:

But I like the sentiment! It seems like it should work for multiple people, but I think using the link is the only way to definitively find out what works best for the most people.

ALSO NOTE: The link has times in GMT. So document your availability accordingly.

The timezone ajusts acording to your position. Or you can do it manually so that shouldnā€™t be a problem^^

1 Like

Yep, only when filling out though, not when reviewing. Thanks for pointing that out though!

My issue will be timing until after Christmas. Iā€™m managing santa photos at the largest shopping centre in the southern hemisphere, so as you can imagine I will be SUPER busy for the next 6 weeks. (Iā€™m working 6 days a week, around 10 hours a day)

Unfortunately due to timezones, this is going to be even more difficult. It will probably have to be a thing where youā€™ll have to message me being like ā€œYo Squidgy, you around to record in 1 hour?ā€.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks for letting me know! If all else fails, Iā€™ll be there with some not nearly as spectacular filming skills.

Also much much luck to you. That sounds like a wonderful opportunity but also crazy overwhelming haha.

1 Like

Im not in school for the next month so pretty much any day any time of the day :video_game: :sun_with_face: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Weekends During the day in the eastern US (12pm -12 am EST) And some weekday evenings (7pm-12am EST) Just let us know when, I am sure lots of us will be able to show up :smiley:

Sounds like fun! If the time is workable for me, count me in.

Feel free to mark your availability with the link I provided! That way weā€™ll know for sure!

So far only five people have signed up! Please please please sign up with your typical availability folks! We want this to be successful and a chance for new players to get to know long-time backers as well as a chance to showcase fun things already possible in the game! We can only do that with your help!

I am working every saturday between 5 a.m. to 3 p.m GMT +1.
Afterwards I have time. Additionally Sunday is my chillday :smile: