Community Highlights Shout Out Thread!

Totally agree. All the names on here are amazing people. Cool post! I want to add @Envyv77, @ChaosMkr1122, kaosmstress1, @XxymoxX, @uni3k et al. You and many of those above have contributed greatly to my happiness for quite a while now.
@Mayumichi… Your worth listing multiple times :grin:
Thank you

10 Likes

I’d like to mention @econodog and @wakeNbake for everything they do within the australian community.

@econodog was the first person i came across when i landed and has helped answer all of my idiot questions! He continues to this day to answer any and all questions, with the patience of a saint! Also his sydney portal hub is invaluable for me, and many new players too. Connecting us to the rest of the world.

@wakeNbake taught me and anybody who will listen to his ramblings, how to forge. He also has his request baskets set to high prices to help out newbies and is always keen to explain to me for the 5th time (that day) how goo works.

Both are exemplary people who have no doubt made an impact on a lot of people here down under.

12 Likes

Shout out to @Alchemist for being a great neighbor ! When AudreyTT and I began playing, we started pretty close to her castle. We would use her portal to have access to the PS Alder Hub and this made our experience much better. We expanded fast and noticed that we were very close to her castle and yet, she has always been friendly and cooperative with us. She probably had to change a few plans because of us and we are both grateful to have her as a neighbor. We also have @NewDark as a neighbor and we hope that our recent expension didn’t bother them.

5 Likes

From early on in the game I want to give a shout out to @the-moebius @RedY3 @almund who made the Aquatopia Embassy fun to start in and build. We may have all moved on from those original digs but I still think about you all.

Now my time at New Nixia I have fun and enjoy playing the game with @MrNiX, @Envyv77 @uni3k @ChaosMkr1122 kasomstress1 @Pamst . Glad I met you all.

8 Likes

Wanna give a shoutout to @Ratchel for dealing with me and inviting me into his old home and building a new home together. Also for becoming one of the only people I’ve become friends with because of a game.

Also a shoutout to @wakeNbake and iyashii (no more forums) for being awesome people. Also so I can say I’m coming to collect soon :grin:

Also wanna give a shoutout to @Zeuz for the awesome rift grapple I was gifted!!!

9 Likes

Special thanks to Doza, Fiestyclaws, Cass , snowbird and all ohter RTG Members.
Also thanks to Powermann and many more :grin:

8 Likes

Oh and for @bucfanpaka and @ginabean (not friends or know each other in game) just for being a diehard boundless fanatic!!! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks for the mention dude. I think there’s a number of people, yourself included, amongst the Aussie crowd that deserve mentioning for all the good they do, so as a kiwi getting a special mention really does mean alot.

And @morey523 right back at ya!

7 Likes

I’m making all color ornate chests that’s way may be calling on you. For gleam missing if got it :grin:

7 Likes

You’re an honorary aussie! Whether you’d like to be or not :wink:

6 Likes

I did? Haha I don’t even remember that :blush: but I’m glad it helped

8 Likes

I lurk in the Aussie Hunters discord they are very helpful :blush:

6 Likes

Okay here goes :smiley:

@boundmore for being my partner in my first proper collaboration and forever making me laugh :smiley:
@wakeNbake for being forge and goo master and all the help!
@DKPuncherello for letting me help with the forest, my first community project!
@Damagekai and Doza for River towns, my first city!
@bigad9 for bringing me flowers And spiders :blush:
@bucfanpaka for being such a lovely human being and Oortian!
And @BabyCookie for being Baby Cookie!! :cookie: :smiley:

Obviously @Toumashii should be on here too :sob: But he is no more. Lurking in the shadows on Sorissi still though :black_heart:

11 Likes

@noniethepup Who is always helpfull to others and new people and a very lovely person, thanks for makeing glitch world <3
@JTWrecker Same goes for you JT

4 Likes

My shout outs:
@georgegroeg for sharing his building technique with me, keeping me stocked up on pies and gear, as well as discord stuff :joy::ok_hand:

@Apt for teaching me how to build and being an avid tester :nerd_face: also for convincing me that there is at least 1 highly advanced A.I playing this game… :neutral_face:

@Pseudonym84 for always welcoming me and making time to tour me around his builds. Especially during the Little Japan days, I was like a flea to that place.

@Tmmk for providing me with an awesome shop back in the day where I made and lost a bunch of coin!

@wakeNbake for top tier forges and always giving me sweet info whether it be about goo, forging or just Boundless :ok_hand:

@bucfanpaka for the awesome positivity, her ‘streams’ thread helping spread the Boundless word and for supporting my videos with great comments and shares :heart_eyes:

@Stretchious for his chilled out streams, moderating goodness and of course his awesome Boundless Crafting website! :fist:

And if you’re not on this list, it’s because I hate you! :lying_face:

17 Likes

Aaaah my old amazing neighbors! Thank you for helping out since the beginning @XxymoxX especially with building the roads xD. Good times indeed! I still pass by our old builds and it makes me smile how humble our beginnings were :smiley:!

8 Likes

@DKPuncherello @Primetime18 @RedY3 @bucfanpaka have all helped me in more ways then one and consider them friends they deserve everything

8 Likes

Awww you guys are going to make me cry dammit! :sob:

I’m not even going to start mentioning names because I will undoubtedly miss too many names that are important to me, so I hope you all know who you are. It’s the people I’ve encountered and the new ones I’m yet to meet that keep fuelling my addiction to this game.

11 Likes

First off thanks to everyone in the community. Majority of my interactions have been pleasant thank you for that.

Secondly, Thank you Iconic! Without the great bunch we have we would not be one of the oldest guilds remaining. From half finished guild hall on Besverona. Meeting at PS hub for hunts. To now a sprawling city with a busy hub, mall, mini games, resource hub you name it. Nothing could have been accomplished if not for all Icons past and present. No matter where you are now, much thanks.

I will attempt to name a few sorry if I forget some. Not sure everyone forum names.

@Alienfish
@glxxmz
@RedY3
@Nitloc
@Combustive
@Dante-2293
@Taleyah
@Undead
VirtualEclipse. “Dont want to hear it”
@Sho
@Saalt
CanadianEh
Henry02
RacingQueen10
KissMyClass09
Plentymore
Powerman
elioatmeal
Potato

And may more. Had to remove half my list because 10 in the max mentions

Hopefully together we can continue to make the community a warm, welcoming, and fun place to be.

14 Likes

I want to thank @morey523 and @LunaLynn for dealing with my constant “tomfoolery” all the time! We have become a family. It is such a nice thing to build such a bond, this was my first multiplayer game I really played and wasn’t sure it would be something I would enjoy and they definitely changed my mind on that. Thanks for being so understanding about me remodeling every 30 days! IT MUST ALL BE PERFECT!!! LONG LIVE THE DOME!

This friendship will always continue to grow :joy:
giphy

11 Likes