Community Highlights Shout Out Thread!

Thx @ginabean for being such an amazing friend and a help to the community and giving me the inspiration to do what I do :smile: Thx to @bucfanpaka for being cool as always :sunglasses: Thx to @majorvex @GrayFrequency @DKPuncherello and many others for giving me the inspiration to continue my current project, Thx to the devs for being amazing a usual and for being involved here and there in the community, and this final call out goes out to all who play boundless, thank you very much for being part of this community you all are amazing! :star2: :confetti_ball: :clap:

10 Likes

Thank you @majorvex @DaOne82 and @IM2COOL4U001 for your kind words, and including me in your highlight :slight_smile: Also thank you for being awesome players in the community! :heart:

10 Likes

@SWShredder Its nice to have good neighbors like you and AudreyTT, plus Newdark. You and AudreyTT have been building like a storm! Great work too. Lol, you are correct I have had to change plans several times, but its all good. I can modify stuff, and I already have a plan to get around that. I just need a lot more plots lol.

@Nitloc For being freaking awesome in the game and helping me out with keeping my portals up. I don’t get much time during the week, and try to use the time I do get to get ready for the weekend when I can build. plus I don’t like the hunting part of the game. Very grateful that he helps do this.

@AeneaGames For being very helpful :slight_smile: And having lots of nice portals and the place for me to sell stuff to get some coin.

9 Likes

Thank you all for sharing the love! :heart:

Will get around to finishing the badges later today!

20 Likes

After my first week in game I happened upon The Raxxian Sanctuary where I met @Goblinounours he hooked me up with an AOE hammer , golden fist and more importantly he took the time to answer all my annoying questions and help me find a little direction . I still visit the Raxxian Sanctuary everyday and greet him when he is online and he still takes the time to answer any questions I have .
AND @Ovis for the videos and advice and @Mittekemuis for all the help and advice !! It is so appreciated !! Thank you

8 Likes

Oh boy! Lots of folks to thank formally!

First and Foremost, Thank you to @james and all of the wonderful Devs at Wonderstruck. You all are awesome!

Next I wanna thank @LovinDaTacos for showing me this wonderful game. I know he may not be active much anymore, but I still keep his city alive to keep his memory going.

@JTWrecker [Streamer - Sometimes] - My wonderful Husband who puts up with all of my needy requests. Trying to find something, or making me forged items.
@Mindcandy5 [Streamer - Sometimes] – A Beloved friend and Founder of our City.
FrostedBox [Streamer] - A great guy, fantastic voice and Founder to our City.
@silentunion – One of the coolest kids I know. He has always been able to crack a joke, or give advice no matter the situation, And if you haven’t seen his builds he is a fantastic builder of Modern themes or futuristic design! – He is also the Green District Leader for our city.
@Dulki – What isn’t there to say about how awesome this guy is? Not only does he make some amazing pyramids, he has a fantastic personality, great socializing friend, and single [for you ladies looking!] Hehee! – But no Bot is awesome, I 100000% suggest if you haven’t met him, or had a convo, chat with him He has a heart of gold! <3
Inky – Inky is a sweety! She will pour her heart out for you, help you and even build a Charizard pixel art because she loves you! [<3] She is one of my closer friends and I wouldn’t trade her for the world if given the option She is our Blue District Leader and I wouldn’t change a thing. [Though her husband needs to make those Breadsticks!]
Soupy – Soupy has been an amazing friend, great chatting partner and an awesome builder! Some of his builds are just pretty Others are just AMAZING! If you haven’t had a chance I do suggest getting to know him. He is full of great advice.
Solei – Another amazing friend! She has not only been part of our community for a very long time, but she has been a great recruiter to the game. And, she is pretty amazing gathering individual! Fantastic sense of humor and a great person overall! Plus, her builds are also pretty awesome!
Angelic [Streamer] – New to Boundless, one of the friends I got into the game, He is a funny guy who likes to laugh, smile and make others feel awesome!
Sephiroth [Streamer] – A Helpful person, who has grown to be a great community asset! Helping my road re-design for my Silver District in Glitch World – He may have his opinions about certain game mechanics but moving beyond that he has a great sense of humor and a great personality!
Greenroc – #1 Absolutely Number 1 in build replication! She is a talented individual who has a natural talent to replicate builds for preservation. Not only did she spearhead the TacoLand preservation project in moving TacoLand builds to GlitchWorld, but she did it without prompt! A Fantastic person who deserves the biggest hug ever!
Lasharus [Streamer] – A New friend who started the game when I did, but plays during his stream. He is an amazing Dutch Streamer who I could swear is English. One of my closest friends and a great person overall!
Holly [Streamer] – One of the two Streamers for OctamouseLabs, A Streamer who loves crafting, building and exploring – A wonderful person and great personality. She is one of my closest friends on twitch, along with her Husband. If you ever get a chance to check her out go say hey. :slight_smile:
Kaboombunny [Streamer] – A New Father, and a great friend! Not only does he balance being a Dad but also balances having a Stream, a life and playing Boundless when he can. :smiley: I would strongly suggest getting to know this amazing man. He is brave to live where snow can bury you [Though most Canadians are used to this]
My Brother Greaser – My brother doesn’t really need words written down to express just how awesome he is. His love for the Asian culture, building structure specific to the traditional japan era buildings, with a future Japan being below. Where the History comes back. I love this kid. He had never played any crafting game before this, and his District area is one of the prettiest! He is not only a Founder of the City, but also the District Leader for Red District in GlitchWorld.
My other Brother AlfredPennyworth - The Wild West’s Sherrif right here! Not only is he a former Lego Builder for LEgo, but he is a fantastic person to chat with, and build along side. He is the Founder, and Sole builder of his District – Maybe you have a Western Theme build you’d like to build with him?
Maldore – New friend to the game, and a great person! Only been in game about 2-weeks and already making an impact and great life long friends.
BrianH1988 [Streamer] – Helping with the Castrum Build for the Cathedral Cologne. Restoring and relocating this wonderful build to our city to prevent further decay and proper love as it deserves. This man is a great person for helping move this and is a great social friend as well!
'RomanticAnimeGerl" aka, Mal – If you need someone to ramble with, he is one of the coolest people I know! I love chatting about random topics that start conversations and making everyone feel included no matter the situation.
Larky – I just love you Larky! You always, ALWAYS make me smile. Hearing your squeaks while on hunts, or seeing your wonderful builds as you focus on finishing the tail and leg of a wolf. You are an amazing person and I am VERY glad I know you.
Kagenokami [Streamer - Sometimes] – I MISS YOUUU But this guy has helped GlitchWorld from it’s start. Not only does he have a great voice, a great personality but he also makes you feel good about your own ability to play without bragging (too much).
Ted_Dino [Streamer] – A friend I got into the game, and a great person. Playing Boundless as a color Blind individual can be challenging most of the time for him, but he still loves the quests he can do.
Raziels and his wonderful future wife Hototo – I love you both, I love your Sunken City and I LOVEEEE the Unicorn and Wolf in my district! Those wonderful streetlamps and all the great convos! I wouldn’t be able to say I have an amazing district without you both!
Aeternalis Mage – You were one of the many who left when PURE went down. And you were one of my closest friends early game. When GlitchWorld started, you were one of our biggest residents in space. You had such plans. I’m not even sure you’d recognize our town since you were last there.
ATownDowner – An amazing source of knowledge and friendship. If you ever get a chance to build with this guy he is awesome and always willing to talk with you. Someone who is just great to be around, and have fun with. :slight_smile:
Lolinia [Streamer] – New to the game and still learning how to play, but a great friend who is slowly getting the hang of things. I love all the jokes friend and singing!
Dazed [Streamer] – Bring Back the Castle! – I mean, Dazed is an amazing friend I know in real life, and I brought her to the game. Not only does she have a wonderful son, balances being an amazing streamer, and playing awesome games with awesome folks! I can’t wait to see Grove Street come to life!
Spitcup [Streamer] – You and your daughter are always entertaining to watch! Your ability to go on and stream Boundless every day keeps the community of Boundless alive on Twitch! But I love tuning into your stream and always seeing smiling faces!
Rogue – You were one of our first residents coming to us from the 4TK community, and helping us grow as friends and neighbors. I miss chatting with you as regularly as we used to, but I am glad you found a home with Boundless as a great game to stick with!
Mastercoff – You are a fire cracker, but a GREAT friend! I hope you enjoy getting married bud-- It’s always magical memories! Keep ahold of those forever! Ps. You need more space for your house.
Adeline – Wonderful, Absolutely Wonderful! I love all of you, and very sad you left the game. I am helping keep your city alive and relocating it to another place on the planet to have a place to come-home to when you are ready to come back.
Hashmalash – Since I started the game, I have always used Ultima as my portal network. Briefly Aquatopia, and briefly Portal Seekers, But I have always felt Ultima wrapped me with love when I entered. Thank you for keeping this project going, and always being a go-to place for me. <3
AeneaGames – I remember when you came over to me in TacoLand a long time ago and we sat there on Gellis chatting about the town. I ran over to see your build and slowly your city became bigger and bigger. I loved coming to visit and then you got so big you took over the planet!
AlexChristo – You are a heckin funny guy! A great builder and a great friend! I love hanging out with you!
Fomar – New to the game, but a fantastic writer! Love having you around the city!
Atkion – The Bar closed down, but the memory lives on! Thanks for making the game experience fun for me!
CosmicDoggo – You are new to the game but I love your builds! You are an awesome person and I love you so much!
Deathiecus [Streamer] – You have always been an awesome neighbor! I remember when you and your friends joined just north of our city. For over a year now we have been great friends. And keeping your beacons alive and shopstands empty! Hehehe! Though you also have always come over to buy our things. It’s a great relationship just a jump over the river!
Dronzin
Ellelarondelle [Streamer]
EternalSmiley
Gabe_N17 [Streamer - Sometimes]
Jaidic [Streamer]
JankeyAF [Streamer]
Journ
Kaytrim [Streamer]
LordBoogieBlue [Streamer - sometimes]
RavensCall [Streamer]
SamySeal [Streamer]
TacoButt
Tosuke [Streamer]
Stalex [Streamer - sometimes]
Stryker [Streamer]
theBATCLAM [Streamer]
tsCorp73 aka. OneSpirit
WakeNBake
WideTech09
xxBuggzBunniexx
Th3d4rk0n3s
Sirm1210
Kridina
Granisha and her Husband
FlyingAces [Streamer]
Arkandor
General Shogun
Orrian
Sirdadsirson [Streamer]
VerucaKatt
Lusius Rayer
Inferon_blaze
Whitetiger
Rinnosuke
LadyBird1864
DK
Kralith
Lesioui
Lorelie
Skeletor
Fante
Pyrr
Simoyd
Stunner
Tamelcoe
Taleyah
3DAddict
Lollash [Streamer]
AluTech
Eavee [Streamer]
Poxun1
AceOfGam3s
Dexx666 [Streamer]
Kiba
Georgergoeg
Havok40k
GeneralM13 [Streamer]
Powerman
Tom1989tom
Sparsuvar
Adventurejessica [Streamer]
TimTomato

Plus NUMEROUS more folks I cannot imagine listing down for all of their wonderful opportunities to Grow GlitchWorld, Either by being a resident, Or helping build something, advice, or just a casual chat. I never imagined having a city that would be successful in building friendships and growing as a community as a whole as it became. The names above are some of the most recent but are certainly not the only ones.

Thank you for making my game experience over the last year amazing, And Thank you for continueing to play with me and having fun!

Build on!

14 Likes

Super proud to see my name in the mix. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: I love this game and I want everyone to love it! :grinning::grinning:

I would love to say thanks to all the guys at HSE… @AlexxChristo @Gondor, Jadic, Docker… they all stood with me during a really difficult time. iLLn probably wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for their kindness.

Also, @JaceyLive for his generosity. He gave us a huge donation months ago which really helped us remodel the mall. Also, @illuminawtyness and many others for their donations which helped us give away about 1.5 million coin during the Naughty Wall Art Contest.

@shortyd856… I couldn’t do it with out her. She’s been my rock and in game BFF. :heartpulse:

Lastly, I’d like to give a shout out to all the iLLn members including @IM2COOL4U001. Without your efforts the guild would be nothing. It takes great members above all else, and we’re pretty fortunate to have so many! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Oh… and thanks to @RobZadouch and @Alakazam420 for buying me the game to begin with. A lot has happened in the last year and a half, but I’m here because of them. :heartpulse:

10 Likes

I may sound bias to my city/guild here but I don’t venture out much.

@DutchOfSorissi for being a founding father and longtime resident of Kindred Bay. Maybe the only person that’s been there longer than me. Also a very dope builder, despite being slower at building than me somehow :joy:

@Gondor for keeping HSE together as guild leader and pouring pretty much all of his playtime and resources into Kindred Bay

@Dupix for being a great neighbor and going out of his way to help me with anything I need. “Hey dupix you have like 20 creature mantle?“ drops a ss on me, spins around like a madman and runs off

Also @Kimkie for her helping me with my ice for oortmas oorties or other exo stuff I missed

@AlexxChristo for faithfully running hunts for HSE and showing us all how to die in style anywhere in the city. I’m sure he’s died just standing still at some point :joy:

Docker for being a 24/7 builder when he’s not working IRL. Definitely one of the top builders in Boundless imo.

@Jaidic for running Tardis and moving it into my backyard. Helloooo footfall and access to the entire universe lol

@Ratchel and @morey523 for Bob’s resource network and keeping our discord lively with their antics lol

@Gorillastomp @Soju-VB Zjawcia DaOne82 for all their exo contributions.

Pfiffel Mayumichi Simoyd and anyone else that makes these website/discord tools to make in game life easier

Forums won’t let me @ anymore people so :laughing:

10 Likes

@Vansten for his amazing forging guides!!!

6 Likes

I want to thanks the whole community and its kindness
And special shoutouts go to.

@Conkuur
@krasniy
@majorvex
@Trickyy90
@DKPuncherello
@Buugi
@Mayumichi
@bucfanpaka
@AeneaGames
Soju-VB
DaOne82
LovinDaTacos
JaceyLive
Simoyd
catfud
Gorillastomp
GrayFrequency
Mittins
Mittekemuis
Nightstar
Hashmalash
MrNiX
wakeNbake

I might have missed a few but wil edit when I know the name on forums and Just at everyone I have met in game and ofcourse @HOST cos hes awesome too!

Note found out can only mention max 10 in a post so the rest done without mentioning.

12 Likes

I would like to thank all the elders in Portal Seekers.
Some oldies know me. Some of you that are newer to the boundless don’t know me. But I was quite famous in the boundless community one’s upon a time. Well let’s just say I started the Portal seekers with Sepras. I ran hunts every day for 8 months before the release. I did some videos and streams. I always helped new players. And thats what I wanted to build in to Portal seekers. Players that wanted to help and build the community. Building the most reliable portal network we could build. The guild is still growing and have a stable base around a very dedicated team of elders and veterans. Who all deserve to be mentioned here. This guild is the only reason I will come back and back to this game it’s friends for life! Here is some that continue the spirit of the Portal seekers !!!

@Simoyd for taking a big roll in leading portal seekers. And alla the good tools and work you do for the community!! And all the hunts you once did.

@Jiivita thx for all your amazing videos. you are the best I tried becoming you for a time haha but didn’t have that energy to keep doing it haha

@Gorillastomp you are amazing builder and hugely appreciated in the guild for all your amazing work. First player to reach lvl 50 haha you do such great work with exos!

@Dumaru you held the guild together for a long time, you are so kind and trustworthy.

@Fallon you are amazing on managing the guild and the network. Always so social and up to date on everything.

@Vansten all the work you do fro the guild right now is so cool to see. How your forging guilds have helped everyone in the game!!!

@Stunner hey you might be hard and critic about many things but I’m amazed about the social skills you have I’ve learned a lot from our conversation about leadership. Actually helped me in school one’s haha. You know about everything in the game

@Tagris to are so social and kind. Always fun talking to you. And the work you do in the guild with accounting and guild shop is amazing!

@SePras I know we don’t play mutch together anymore but I will always see you as one off my best friends in the game. And we did start the Portal seekers together rember how we planned and the tried to figure out how make a good guild out of it. I know you don’t like feelings but Love you man!

16 Likes

Haha my list would look like Nonie’s too. I wouldn’t know where to start. She is so sweet to write that whole thing out!

4 Likes

I am still editing my post to write out blurbs next to each name. :stuck_out_tongue: I am just at work so I can’t do it all at once.

But thank you sweety~ <3

4 Likes

I think you named entire player base. :rofl:

3 Likes

thank you to everyone that makes boundless awesome

4 Likes

hopeful i don’t run out of oortshards i have about 4 months worth so we should be good

2 Likes

Not the entireee player base. There are a lot of good people I didn’t name just because I can’t think of characters/discord/aliases here at work. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I know I had another thread where I did this. But I don’t mind giving more shoutouts. Lol.

First off… Reapers. You complete me!

@superman101
@jaimepoutine
@Vanqu1sher
@Caelishia
@Arkanjel
@Ovis
@Apt
@Jaidic
@Zittla
@PrincessMaude
Wakenbake
Lesioui
Catfud
Paka
I’m sure there’s more. But I’ve reached my limit. And a lot have been mentioned already. :v::beers:

14 Likes

There are so many people to shout out to and I’m not sure of everyone’s name on here because I usually don’t post, just read, lol. This is usually @ginabean department!. Buy hey I will give it a shot. First I would like to give a shout out to @ginabean for entrusting me with the city and guild that she started along before I started playing. She has become my in game BFF. We click on so many levels. I would like to give a shout out to @Deathwhisper and @Durangotang (Bro) for helping build up illuminaughty and collaborating on guild projects with @ginabean and I. Shout out to @IM2COOL4U001 for the not quite chats! Lol! Shout out to @CanadianEh and powerman for all of the wonderful forges that they have forged for me. Also a big shout out to @Kaplah for all the help with my farm. Shout out to all of the members in the illuminaughty guild and our alliance guilds H.S.E, LK, Fireborn Nomads, Diligence. You all make this game worth playing and have a special place in my heart! And even though I know he will never see this but the biggest shout out goes to my husband Eliphaz for getting me hooked on boundless in the first place!
Lorelie

PS. If I forgot anyone I’m sorry. Still love ya all!

9 Likes

Awe @ginabean you almost made me cry!

3 Likes