Community Praise! 👍

God bless your road sir.

1 Like

I’d like to send a huge thanks to @bucfanpaka and @Trickyy90 for all the great tools and advice they have given me. My noob experience was greatly improved thanks to these two amazing ladies.

2 Likes

:smiley: happy to have helped.
I’m glad you’ve stuck around!

3 Likes

My only issue now is my awful Internet service and prioritising what I want to do next. I love gathering and mining, a love farming, I love crafting and I love exploring and I want to get into forging, too much choice, not enough free time. :rofl:

3 Likes

Snap. I think ive had about 2 hours total this week… Its not cool :laughing:
The weekend should bring me some serious gaming time hopefully! So may see you around!

I should (hopefully) be on at hunt time today too… :crossed_fingers: hope there’s one organised

I’ve not been on a hunt in over a week, and only managed to log on for a few minutes to harvest my crops. as long as my Internet is working OK today I will hopefully see you at the hunt. meet.

1 Like

Id like to thank my TNT fam and all the people who have made the mega hub possible.
networks like ultima, ps and hubbit who are still running strong
The newer one like us hunt hive, tiggs tunnels, RTG and kindred bay and others

And @bucfanpaka for being inhumanely nice

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Haven’t had the pleasure of meeting her in game before but she certainly brings a ray of sunshine to the forums!

5 Likes

I’d like to thank @Hashmalash for giving me a chance all them months ago and promoted me through the ranks of Ultima.
@Kralith for being understanding and helping run Ultima alongside with me.
I’d like to thank so many different people for everything they have done for me or the community, @ginabean for the footfall co-op, @Kaplah for the footfall slides within Meteor Meet, @Jaidic for his utter generosity when it comes to anything I’ve needed. Lorelie, Powerman & @CanadianEh (and the other people) for hosting hunts through Meteor Meet.
Everyone who i have come across who has been extremely helpful in anyway.
I may not be playing the game right now but I’ll be returning very soon :relieved:

7 Likes

Thank you so much @bigad9 @Trickyy90 and @Pamst!! :smiley: That means so much to me, really starting my day with a smile now! This community is just the most wonderful folks, seriously! :slight_smile: So, so glad I found Boundless!

3 Likes

@bucfanpaka No, thank you for being an absolute star and being so generous and just an all round fabulous person. :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Aww thanks!! :blush: I’m so glad I was able to help out!!

I would like to praise all of the community for the good effort of making the forums a friendlier place. Especially @Stretchious for taking responsibility and doing some fine moderating lately. Good job! \ ^ _ ^ /

7 Likes

Another one for each and every one of you that I’ve met, talked to, hung out with, hunted with, or built with! These last couple of years were a blast!!! Thank you all soo much!

I’m not playing this game anymore and have been bouncing around more than a few other communities in the last two months. But, one thing has always stood true: that Boundless really DOES have the best community I have ever been a part of or saw.

You are all BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you!

13 Likes

You will and have been missed. Best wishes in future endeavors and game on!

4 Likes

Ditto Ratchel here, you will be very missed, and totally agreed - Boundless has the most amazing, wonderful community! :slight_smile: Can never say enough how special it has been for me here. :smiley:

3 Likes

We will all miss you Sterb! Take care :heart:

3 Likes

Miss ya homie

2 Likes

Merry christmas to you and your family!

2 Likes