Compendium of Sovereign World Concerns, Questions, and Answers

I would think so… I got some achievements in creative just by playing around like Daredevil with flying ability and some bomb achievement when I did spawn much mobs first.

1 Like

Added this question and @almund’s reply under “gameplay”! It was a good question!

1 Like

Can the world owner have unlimited plots on the world they own? This is my #1 question.

1 Like

I’m kind of shocked I hadn’t logged this yet. I’ve added it under concerns, thank you!

I asked this in a different thread with no answer. We know that a planet becomes locked when an owner stops paying. If we want to restart with a totally different planet due to starting on a T1 and wanting gems or starting on T6 and wanting it easier, etc, can we have the world deleted and switch to a new world without much trouble?

1 Like

For clarifiation do you mean within the same pay period? So if it’s a monthly bill are you asking if we can have World A for 15 days or w/e and then delete it and swap to World B for the remaining 15 days without having to pay for a new world?

If that is what you’re asking my assumption would be no simply to the amount of time it would take them and b/c people would abuse it to introduce colors into the universe but I’m happy to add it to the list until we know for sure!

3 Likes

Hmm I guess we can start with saying at the very least you’re locked in for the month. So you can either pay an additional month to get the second one and have the first fully deleted at the end, or wait until the month’s up then the switch is made.

Like you can definitely only pay one month for a planet then get another but then how long is that locked planet on the list if you know you’re never going to use it again?

2 Likes

Yeah, no swapping entire planets in the middle of a rent term to exploit things. You want a new planet, you pay for it.

2 Likes

This is currently the fourth question under category 1 :smiley:

Is shopping API able to read Sovereign worlds data? And what if it is closed from public visitors?

3 Likes

really hope they consider an option to allow us to build custom Points of interests on the world, i guess this would be with the world editor, or also give unlimited “world” plots to the owner, perhaps a different kind of plot, that doesn’t count towards the plot limit

If player who rented a planet stops playing and it runs out it goes to some sort of planet storage as far as im aware?

What happens to other people beacons?
Do they have option to reclaim stuff from there?

X runs out of fuel for the rental and stops playing.
Y still plays the game and has all his stuff in the rental server so what kind of options he has to get his items?

Sry if alrdy asked but im not gonna go over 70 posts lol. Im lazy i know.

from sounds of it, they plan or already have an ability if the planet is offline for you to reclaim your plotted land from them, so you can still get your stuff back, but James mentioned I think it would take about 1 hour before you got your stuff back.

2 Likes

By points of interest do you mean places? I think places are noted when a player initiates them, not part of a world. I mean they could maybe force the game to push a new place to the list of any visitors who arrive :thinking:

Don’t think bad of me.

How will/can owners interact with plots that are “in the way”?
(Truly I don’t remember if i read it some where or not)
What i mean to say if plots work the same as the do now and there isn’t a way to get near a beacon, how can we start the reclaim of said beacon?
(Might be that it was an option)
Also is there a way to just un plot a plot (1plot reclaim)?

I don’t think you can forcibly remove only one block

1 Like

You don’t need to blacklist players to reclaim their plots. Anyone with plots on your world will show up in the Citizens tab, from which you can choose to “Reclaim all beacons” from that player.

It’s definitely not possible to reclaim individual plots.

2 Likes

Tier 1 biomes from World Builder added as a reference. Will work on adding Tier 2 and more due to boredom right after this next work meeting.

4 Likes

Thx for the answer. But it still raises the question. How many now have come across a long forgotten plotted spot? We all do it plot somewhere and build elsewhere, some even forgetting what was plotted (me included).

As i see the screen shot i see “All beacons” from said person but not the option for that 1 single beacon. Granted in the shot there is just 1 beacon but if there where two and 1 stays empty for a long long time. :wink:

Technically the same problem that happens now Is we have to bother the devs again for just the 1 beacon, if the person has build other things on the planet it would be terrible if we just remove all.