🎨 [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

squach skin

20 Likes

Looks like Vex got you covered @Bethlehem

5 Likes

Got censored

1 Like

Some camo for the hunters (did I draw the camo too large?)

13 Likes

Still a WIP but thought I should show it off.

25 Likes

Yay @majorvex you are a hero.

2 Likes

This is ugly & didn’t work as planned, but I like my mask (gotta fix it too) :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol what were you going for there, confetti?

I drew some sparkles & stars with some other things…a lot of it doesn’t show up and the rest just looks like blobs of nothing lol

1 Like

Just need to fill in some “white” space in the back but otherwise it’s done.

21 Likes

Cheetah paint to go with the other big cat.

@the-moebius here’s your Tron like paint.

@Lancelotz here you go my friend. I had to do it a little different but it turn out pretty good I think.

28 Likes

Can someone make a clown skin since all of us are clowns

4 Likes

7 Likes

Heres some Wings

5 Likes

There are such awesome designs already! I’m not found of the designs made to look like t-shirts or pants, but @georgegroeg’s work definitely has the polish required to be the winner, hands down. The question might actually be “which one of his designs?”. The skeleton design could be ready right on time for Halloween. XD
I might try to make a design myself if I find the time.

@Leahlemoncakes
Two questions come to mind :
• Do you know if such a competition could happen again? It’s clearly a success.
• How is the final decision taken? By how many likes a design gets in this thread? Or just a vote among the dev team?

2 Likes

It’s been very successful so I’d be likely to do this again in the future :blush:

The final decision will be made by us internally rather than likes on the thread :blush:

19 Likes

Honestly Im having a lot of fun creating these designs. Most of which are other players designs I’m just making them ready to go for the devs so they can just add them all. :joy: then everyone can be happy.

9 Likes

I mean, you’ve been sitting on the skeleton design for so long, it would be mean if it lost the contest, at this point, especially since it started this whole trend. XD

I like your take on @Apt’s design. It’s closer to something I would’ve done.

I’m thinking of doing something somewhat like this :

Instead of asian-like symbols, though, I’d put Oort letters. Could be a way to spell-out “Blame Jeff”, too. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well that’s very doable. They probably couldn’t be that small of symbols do to that actual size of the files.

Yeah. But should be enough space to spell out a few words.