🎨 [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

thks so much looks real good nice touch with the feet hahahah

1 Like

Here’s my first submission, which I’m not super proud of because it is an edit of the existing body-paint with the muddy-handprint, but I like this better because it’s less “I’m part of a cult” and more “I got super dirty in mud”.

https://www.goblinounours.fr/Boundless/base_race_tattoo_hand_gm_mm.dds

“Hunts… I need more hunts… MOAR!”

“I was making AOE Rift Hammers and I tripped on my way back with the pure compounds…”

13 Likes

decided to play away with the actual UV map and here’s a simple oortbird paint:

and an experiment:

8 Likes

Spirals

Different Style

16 Likes

So can someone make this???

1abb1e50-b866-4478-9b01-0821869b117f_1.3f296e871ee5c8731b72ca3e75e62798

2 Likes

oort alphabet:

5 Likes

I’d just like to say tiger and cheetah cane out especially nice.

Spiral too, and that experiment by boundmore

2 Likes

I’d pay double for a #blamejeff skin.

2 Likes

After a few failed attempts to design something, I decided to play to my strengths and just photoshop what I want…

Then the legs could be like the bottom of a tunic, lining up with the loincloth.

9 Likes

Imagine hearing YABO.

You turn around and see a straight up knight in armor. Painted armor but armor never the less.

2 Likes

Instead of bodypaints made to look like shirts/pants/armors, I’d rather wait for Wonderstruck to just make actual armors and clothing. ^^
I don’t think these clothing-bodypaints have any chances of winning the contest, realistically speaking (because they are not bodypaints, in essence).
They however do show how much people are tired of their dirty diapers.

4 Likes

People are free to submit their dream paint ideas - all are welcome. Some people would like some fun faux clothing style items…that’s ok. Let’s not discourage any ideas or creativity. This is a free-style/dream paint contest. Since they might select multiple entries, it’s likely that almost everyone will find a new paint that they enjoy. It’s ok for people to like different things.

4 Likes

But that’s the thing I pointed out, though. They’re not.
They’re dream clothing ideas, put as bodypaints because there’s no actual armors yet.

2 Likes

No guidelines were provided besides the word “dream”. The rest is left up to personal preferences & interpretation. :woman_shrugging: We don’t know what they will select.

3 Likes

Sure you’re not saying that because you made a shirt+pants bodypaint yourself? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did it for fun because I liked it.

1 Like

Lol DK.

My take on that if we do make faux clothing for this, all that would be needed is a remap and maybe some slight editing.

For the sake of staying on topic we should stop this here and take it to another post.

But it’s interesting to see that there might be more than one winning entry. This could mean one of georgegroeg designs + another (or more). :rofl:

So many great designs in this thread :blush: Can you image how many we’ll have to chose from in a year? :open_mouth:
I agree - new authentic Oortizen clothing will be great when they add it. Till then… :paintbrush: :art: :colourspray: :womans_clothes: :tshirt: :shorts: :grin:

5 Likes

Yea my point was basically that clothes and armor are doable

I presume the last one got me in trouble because she has bigger boobs I guess.

An option to remove the diaper would really enable a lot more creativity in skins too

1 Like