🎨 [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

The devs are the judges.

Causing people to stop contributing their designs by telling them they’ll cause the game to possibly miss out on future content, by submitting their designs - is no bueno.

Some of the clothing/accessories designs have a ton of likes…if it goes by that, then one or two may be added. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think you are making a huge assumption that anyone is going to not contribute just because someone posted something about a certain type of submission. There is no evidence to support this.

2 Likes

I didn’t do it because majorvex already did a cherry blossom design.

But here is @Apt other design which I total think is epic. Probably was both the most fun/challenging for me to make.

31 Likes

All entries to this competition are valid and appreciated so please continue entering your ideas, there has been lots of amazing entries so far! Thank you to everyone who’s entered and looking forward to seeing what else comes through :blush:

There are some restrictions such as licensed ideas as we wouldn’t be able to add that into the game but sharing those ideas is part of the fun and we really enjoy seeing them! :blush:

This competition is a way to add some of the awesome ideas the community has previously shared and to see some really wonderful new ideas too! This doesn’t affect any decisions we are making internally about new content we may add in the future but we hear you and your opinions/ thoughts are valid.

I am going to kindly request that we keep this on-topic to Body Paints people would like to see added in-game and those entries just to keep this thread a bit tidier and that it’s easier to see the entries

Thanks all :boundless:

22 Likes

My favorite part of this contest is that it’s mostly a competition of georgio vs georgio vs georgio
I’m rooting for frank Costanza though

5 Likes

Georgio can you make a fish race one? Like with scales gills and small fins maybe?

Also a swamp monster who lives in the forest

3 Likes

Hahaha I’m Frank Costanza too. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also I’m not taking credit for all the designs. The majority are other people’s designs and they deserve the credit for the ideas.
I like the idea for scales so I may try and create something like that. Swamp-thing is cool but will be a time consuming paint so I’m going to hold off on that.

1 Like

Absolutely love this one!

2 Likes

How about a toga that kind of integrates with the diaper? Would prob need separate male and female versions to look good.

3 Likes

For the record since clearly it needs to be clarified - I did not mention anything about stopping the designs or submissions or any way support stopping creativity. I was raising a valid concern about what might happen if skin based clothing becomes a norm. But if actual clothing is not a technical option or will ever happen then I am happy for anything. I, like everyone here, is loving each idea in whatever form it comes.

2 Likes

a diaper extension

51 Likes

Mummy! Love it

1 Like

This is by far the best one. We need this.

4 Likes

I love all of them so far but I’d wear this one all day.

10 Likes

Makes me think of system shock 2

I’m a big fan of diaper toga myself. Probably the one I’d be most likely to use

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: That is working wonders for my self esteem right now.

2 Likes

Can you make an asymmetrical one too?

Great idea! It would be great to have a whole wardrobe of painted authentic clothing that could be combined with body paint and (I hope) with armor

23 Likes

Did a farming/exploration tribal type using grass and dirt tones between spring on front and more fall on the back. Calling it Morning Harvest.

Adding a slightly brightened up version as I feel the original upload may not be showing correctly (or it’s just my phone!?)

20 Likes

Request-We still need overalls for farming…

5 Likes