[COMPLETE] Brief Downtime at 2130 UTC

There will be a brief downtime at 2022-08-13T21:30:00Z to deploy a server fix.

Updated to fix a duplication exploit.

37 Likes

but update news? <3

1 Like

How long will the servers be down?

2 Likes

oh boy here comes everybody who just noticed the message lol

2 Likes

now everyone can feel what i feel, when you cannot playā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Hahahaha Iā€™m excited that they shut the servers down. I donā€™t even need a damn update

5 Likes

That was one way to get me out of the game and start cooking breakfast

8 Likes

Heck of a way to get us to quit playing

I havenā€™t seen the servers go down like this in a while so im excited to see if the servers feel like they run smoother.

5 Likes

I was in game and got disconnected didnā€™t even see his post when I was on earlier.

2 Likes

I got an in game notice and audibly freaked out for a bit, i was hoping this meant the update was really gonna smack us out of the blue but i know better, itā€™s a saturday. James would only put the updates out on like a monday or tuesday.

3 Likes

Wishful thinking Alex!!!

1 Like

to clarify- the process of getting an update out on playstation is super difficult and if something is wrong with the update on playstation, PSN itself wonā€™t update games on the weekends. so its a matter of making sure there is room for error.

5 Likes

That is what Iā€™ve heard about PlayStation they are a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

I wonder if we can turn this post into a complaint and grievance section as well. Lol

2 Likes

Leave @James be. Itā€™s a weekend, heā€™s helping us. Sand sucks, fog sucks.
He knows what people want to hear, if heā€™s not offering info, itā€™s just not ready yet. THe ā€˜are we there yet routineā€™ would make me LESS inclined to give info, not more.

11 Likes

Yay update for swords and.shields and titans!

2 Likes

Worked out perfect the time it had to go down I had to go to work. Be on later after work :joy:

3 Likes

ā€œafter workā€ā€¦?..game keeps me awake during work.

1 Like

Lol yeah i get that :joy:

Iā€™ve had a week of it i just want to shoot ads :rofl:

Hopefully back up soon :blush:

1 Like