[COMPLETE] Downtime at 10:30 UK time this morning

Morning folks,

We’re going to have a major server downtime at 10:30 UK time this morning (that’s in about an hour from now). This is to roll out our latest release!

The update could take up to 4 hours.

We’ll let you know when we’re back up and running of course. Thanks for your patience all!

21 Likes

WAIT! WAIT! What?

This is a big update release downtime? Not a hotfix downtime?

That would be soooo coool!

Running around like a headless chicken waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

16 Likes

:open_mouth::dizzy_face::exploding_head::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::astonished::star_struck:

4 Likes

That 777 thing seemed to work. Told ya :joy:. @Cuetzpalomitl dont download this update xD

4 Likes

Just when I finally get online! :sweat_smile: i dont even mind, lay it on us :smiley: :clap:

Do you have an expected time to be back up?

2 Likes

Welcome to smiley city y’all
Nice drawing @Trickyy90

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much devs, as always, y’all rock! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks DK :blush: I’m practising a lot during lock down haha

1 Like

Cool :boundless:

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

Gonna hide for a while until the emoji craze dies down a bit.

5 Likes

It’s a major downtime btw.

Update could take up to 4 hours.

Hopefully quicker.

6 Likes

SOO looking forward to this. I’ve got plenty of spark ready to go and will be up for sale, if anyone’s interested!

Thanks to all the Wonderstruck team once again for all the great work!

1 Like

NAP TIME! :slight_smile:

Four hours tho hangs head slightly

3 Likes

gonna cook me some lunch…chicken, courgettes and some bits n’ bobs…nom nom nom

2 Likes

I’ll catch up on some Switch stuff I’ve neglected/haven’t gotten to because of Boundless this morning, I suppose. :grin: My backlog across all systems was horrible even before Boundless… now (and especially with adding that Switch not too long back)… :dizzy_face::rofl:

1 Like

Good Morning =)

@the devs next time than you shut down, please send some INGAME message! :cold_sweat: Please this was a realy hard shut down for me :zipper_mouth_face::sweat_smile: thank you :heart:

Thank you for your work =)

Greetings

1 Like

I’m thinking that I’ll just sleep for 4 hours, set my alarm and wake up early to hop on before work LOL

1 Like

Absolutely wonderful, oh I can’t wait…maybe we get gleambow…That would be fantastic…

Looks like they are “testing” the admins reclaim all beacons feature on Biitula. :slight_smile:

5 Likes