[COMPLETE] Downtime at 10:30 UK time this morning

Not sure why you didn’t get it, but I got a 45 min warning, a 31 min warning (lol!) A 30 min, 15 min, 10 min and then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

I was frantically filling my machines as it counted down :sweat_smile: hoping now that timers still go while server is down? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

bad things have happened to machine ques in the past (back in EA)… not a practice i would recommend… but that bug should be fixed… not like bugs ever come back… right? :bug:

3 Likes

:eyes:

Oh my. Well we shall see then :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Okey =D LOL!

Shi*t happens :sweat_smile:

thx for your answer :+1:

Ditto
10 char

1 Like

Just hope that the new players dont think that this is a regular thing.

Theres quite a few saying there were no in game messages and I’m guessing a lot of newer players arent on the Forums. Just hope that they dont get the wrong impression and think the servers are unreliable or they crash.

Edit: yay update. Time to reclaim the old beacons!

1 Like

@majorvex quick question; are you a vampire? haha!!! Cause we’re on the same time zone and you responded on here and hour before I did. And I wake up at 430am! Haha! Now that, is dedication!!! You rock!

2 Likes

Hopefully new update works well on current universe and PS4 so that we reclaim beacons ASAP.
Also four hour update sounds low, I remember some games doing weekly maintenance that were longer than that and some new updates caused servers down for something like 20h :smiley:

My wisdom teeth are killing me and I’m waiting for the stuff I took to kick in (I know I should have them removed, but I’m too much of a fraidy cat for that). & Yes, I sometimes stay up way too late lol. This happens a lot…

stupidbrain

9 Likes

Any local Walgreens will have this stuff call ambesol. Essentially, watered down clove oil. Eugenol is essentially the same thing, but much more potent. That stuff work amazing for tooth pain!!! Numbs it right up fast!

Dentek also has kits at Walgreens for repairing a busted tooth with eugenol in it.

Me too. Insomniacs anonymous up in here.

I don’t think I’ve slept well since February.

3 Likes

I’d go with oragel, great stuff

3 Likes

So this means butt will be updated, and we can have real-time prices :smiley:?

Yes, clove oil is the shizzle! I recently was telling Leah she should take some for her pain. STRONG stuff lol.

3 Likes

Normally it should indeed do that, and for most it does, but sometimes for some people it somehow doesn’t show, really weird…

Tooth pain is the worst… :frowning: Big dose of ibuprofen usually works pretty good. But on the wisdom teeth if it is any comfort: I’m also terrified of any medical procedure basically, have woken up during one - kick sedation and painkillers out of my system fast. BUT, my wisdom teeth removal was very easy - and very, very little pain, even right after. I was wanting to eat soon after.

1 Like

It was very useful advice, thank you!

3 Likes

You know what really helps with being able to fall asleep? Having an appointment the next morning and then an hour before you need to get up THEN you can fall asleep…

If only I could trick my brain I have an appointment at 11pm even tho I don’t, hahaha

3 Likes

As real time as possible, currently it’s looking like a full scan will take 40-60 minutes, we’ll see if that changes when more services start using the API aside from just butt.

edit: Just to clarify butt isn’t yet automatic, I’ll get it up as soon as possible, but it depends on if it all works on live.

2 Likes

That explains a lot actually! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually I’ve been sleeping way too well lately, but normally I am such a bad sleeper it’s crazy…

3 Likes