[COMPLETE] Downtime at 10:30 UK time this morning

5 Likes

Agree. I was in the middle of loading my tables with rock to turn into stones and suddenly it went down without any warning.

Same here. Except, I’m not an insomniac nor do I have tooth pain. I got 4.5 hours of sleep last night, and that’s been a record recently. Alot of the nights I don’t sleep, I go downstairs in my basement while my kids are sleeping and pound away on some weights quietly.

Should add that if I played boundless instead when I can’t sleep, that’ll guarantee that I don’t sleep at all that night haha! Just one more mass craft…

2 Likes

@tarranth and @FlitzPiepe might be worth writing up a bug report in the “support” section of the forums here explaining the lack of countdown just in case.

2 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait!

9 Likes

This! Often bad bouts of insomnia, but sleeping like a log lately. Didn’t play as much as I wanted to last weekend since I was asleep so much! :frowning: Sleepiness and appetite really comes and goes with me.

Well, hopefully up more this weekend, I wanna play with the new signs here! Bad pun, but my settlements are about to experience some growing panes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Let me know if I can help with anything. I’m able and willing, as long as it’s not C# :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully they’re not too pane-ful… :rofl:

4 Likes

Pane jokes are always sure to crack up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Well, I’m about to go all emo here in the game soon… at least my houses are… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Ok, I’ll stop now!)

4 Likes

:notes:
Pane… without love.
Pane… I can’t get enough.
I’d rather feel pane than nothing at alllllll…

5 Likes

Leave those poor panes alone!
Leave%20Britney%20Alone!

3 Likes

Why didn’t I sleep in just a little bit longer??

1 Like

I used a vacation day and took off work

5 Likes

Got lucky its my birthday. So I’m off work

7 Likes

Happy birthday!

:balloon::cake:

2 Likes

Oh, oh, oh, I know why it’s taking so long, all the new planets need to be generated!

Ahhh, wishful thinking

3 Likes

Thank you @AeneaGames

1 Like

watching random youtube vids waiting for servers to come back
i love this game

3 Likes

can we not just wipe everything and start fresh?

waiting for comments xD

2 Likes

Not enough toilet paper to wipe a universe.

10 Likes