[Complete] Offline from 10AM BST (9AM UTC)

Morning everyone,

We’re going to be offline briefly this morning as we roll out the latest update to Boundless!

Patch notes etc to follow as always

16 Likes

To celebrate update day i will get one of these for breakfast :partying_face:

13 Likes

I hear venerable gum is a key ingredient in that dish

4 Likes

Going for the tradition scots breakfast I see!

And then possibly spend half the day in the loo!
Lol

1 Like

What is that?

That is what is known as a ‘munchie box’!

2 Likes

Breakfast o’ champions pal :wink:

fidach knows

…but… porridge… :bowl_with_spoon:

2 Likes

Lol breakfast. After looking it up it sounds like something I would eat after smoking with a few of my buddies, when I used to do that stuff(stupid young adult days)

1 Like

Yeah, keep up with the times!

Its the new traditional breakfast, all that oats ain’t good for you.

Much better with a munchie box and a bottle of 'bru!

It looks like the box says pizza; but that doesn’t look anything like a pizza to me, just a big mess of something.

It is interesting to see what some consider good food and others feel it is yuck! Pickled pigs feet, pig brains, insects, fish eggs, and much more that some go good eats, and others go gag! Gonna toss my lunch at the thought of eating that!

Went to get on and got the notice that the servers will be down in 10 minutes. Is it the farming update or a fix for something?

I know it said update, but that doesn’t mean farming, just hoping it is.

It’s the venerable forging update probably

okay, wonder what is being changed. Been to busy gathering to pay attention to what else is going on.

No pie no party

1 Like

Here’s the testing notes

Sweet, I have been looking forward to the Venerable buffs.

Thanks

10 characters

It’s 2 AM here right now, and that looks SOOO good.

1 Like

4am here and I concur it looks good. Unfortunately when I get off work(6am) there’s really nothing good open yet. The good places open at 7-8am and im not staying at work for an hour longer than I need to lol.