[COMPLETE] Server Downtime planned for 1100 UTC on April 10th

Lucky, 8 hours to go for me then errands to run after work :pensive:. Someone post screenshots/block colors please

1 Like

There better be pretty colors of gleam! :neutral_face:

Just arrived and ready to go! I have one hour and half before my daughter come back home.
Ready for Boundless!

3 Likes

Please drive carefully everyone. The game can wait :smiley:

I have to leave for work now. Back in 13 hours :expressionless:

Logged in to a cool 297k bonus XP from discovery on my hunter. Nice start to the day! But now I have to go and adult for a while and get shopping and stuffs. I don’t like doing adult stuff. Adult stuff is boring and icky. I just wanna play! Waaahhhhhh! :weary:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Be the network engineer that controls that stuff and have bosses that realize you’re over worked and under paid, so they turn a blind eye as long as stuff is getting done :smiley:

1 Like

Great, thanks again for all your work, devs!! :slight_smile:

… Ugh, gonna be a long day at work waiting to play. Hey y’all, try to leave a couple pieces of the exoworlds left for me, ok? :wink:

1 Like

I guess I was too optimistic in thinking there would be one exoplanet near every 1-2 planets… I’ve been to over 10 planets and seen nothing special in the sky… =\

are they just spawning one at a time?

I checked every T6 and didn’t see any, I guess they are didn’t go live with them already spawned

Same here, gonna be home in like 8 hours… :tired_face: I just wanna play!

1 Like

I have 11hrs before i am off work! SAVE ME SOME OF THE EXO WORLDS!!!

1 Like

don’t worry, by the looks of it they are waiting for you :wink:

guild buffs have gone bye bye…only got them yesterday in anticipation of the release

1 Like

That’s assuming they are t7 tho. They might be lower ones

same same :sob:

I think its broken lol

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.