[completed]: 20,000 Bone @ 0.75c (15000c)

As per title, want to buy 20k bone at a rate of 0.75 each for a total of 15k coin.

Prefer to do a one shot trade, or a minimum of 5k bone /trade.

If no taker, will just continue farming in own time. Thanks!

Can ping me via forum or discord @Daddio#9580

I might be afk depending on when ping arrives but will respond when have time. Should be around for the next half hour.

Someone have an addiction to glue? :wink:

Its okay. I itch for gleam haha

1 Like

I try to keep the drugs away from the kids! Itā€™s my public service!

2 Likes

I need some bones too, but Iā€™ll pay 5c per. Come to Plutoā€™s Refuge on mcrib. Gonna put around 40k in. Also silver for 10

If you like , you can use the boundlesstrade website and buy thousands of them for half of what youā€™re asking to pay currently!
(Thousands for 1c -2c

Donā€™t sell yourself short!

I see the completed tag so Iā€™m going to mention I have a basket paying twice this price at Lantern Gardens for a couple weeks now.

No takers though :frowning:

Yea finding them baskets is too much work. Easier to post! Maybe one day weā€™ll get a planetary function that lets us know if items are being sold on that planet and we can go looking for them.

I donā€™t think that would ruin the game as far as ā€˜all shops listed in a central category so now every one underbids/sales by .001c incrementsā€™

Something like that would let ya know these items are sold on the planet and what quantity but no prices. I think thatā€™s a happy medium

What is that? Is that attached to actual game inventory? I find 5c a pretty low price for the time that goes into hunting.

Whatā€™s what? The trade site everyone uses? Itā€™s boundlesstrade.net

As far as how you value bone, thatā€™s certainly fair. I usually have thousands of it myself but went through a splurge over the week and built some stuff and as a result I didnā€™t do many hunts. Considering I hunt for oort and everything else is a pleasant aide bonus it all falls in value as I stock more up. So for me personally I value bone very little, .75c is what I was willing to pay and someone was willing to sell it to me in one shot for that price. No fuss no muss.

If you want to pay 5c for it then by all means! Iā€™d never pay that for it but thatā€™s why Boundless is so cool. We all play our own ways and as a result value things differently than others. I hope youā€™re able to find someone that will satisfy your bone needs , Iā€™m sure you will!

Okay, I guess I prefer to stay in the role play of the game a bit more than others, aside from participating here, that is.

Iā€™ll try it. :wink:

I pretty much filled your basket hours ago ha!

Oof. Thatā€™s too much work just to chrysomint. Youā€™re better off doing large fossils, not bones. Gotta make glue somehow! Use the bone to make glue, makes the chrysominter profit you posted there absolutely silly to do.

1 Like

I used to also! The allure of that got old though so I started checking it to find a good deal every so often.

As requested by OP.