[Completed] Diamond T6 Speed Hammer

What is the average price for T7 sapphire hammer ?

Yep Iā€™ve been trying so hard to get sapp hammers just like @wakeNbake but I just canā€™t

The sapphires are far faster than the diamonds for T7. +45 on a sapphire with a strength brew is the speed cap which you just cant reach with a diamond. And the difference in difficulty to forge is 3% effectivenessā€¦ so essentially nothing at all.

I admittedly charge a bit of a premium for my hammers, but itā€™s the only way I can keep any stock on my shelves Iā€™m afraid.

4 Likes

You need +50 for speed cap, but the mats cost to bring it there is way more than a diamond tool. So you essentially need a perfect sapphire to get the maximum speed and mine on a T7.

I guess when you donā€™t forge them it doesnā€™t really matter and if you can sell the lucent gem the return is probably way greater.

If i remmeber correctly 120 is the speed cap for tools. sapphire provide a 70 base with skills.

Yeah thatā€™s a fair point, a diamond only needs damage 5 so itā€™s a less intensive forge.

Iā€™m not exactly sure what the speed cap number isā€¦ all I know is that I cannot tell the difference between a +45 and a +50.

One main reason I feel justified the sapphires cost is the reduced energy consumed allows me to use a persisting pie happily whereas the diamonds I use a starberry pie. So that along with the extra 200 base dura means they last an awful lot longer than a diamond.

2 Likes

I will have to check that for the 115-120 speed. I do use instant recovery brew, so i always use persisting pie to keep most of my hammers. When i use starberry pie they just melt so fast.

1 Like

Well, I sell +40 speed saph hammers for 12kā€¦

The +45 speed ones are for my own use :smiley:

Well, the speed cap is reached at +46/47 I believe and the difference then with a +50 hammer is almost unnoticeableā€¦

1 Like

They also need an additional dmg level thoā€¦

Gyosha mall usually has speed hammers!

Oh I sure can and It makes me sad when you dont have +50 on your shop lol

1 Like

The 50s I keep for me, haha. Every now and then i slip a batch on to the stands if i make 3 or 4 stacks in a row.

2 Likes

Guess if one likes to use pres pies and stop to regen energy. Iā€™ll never use saph on t7 due to extra hits required. Waste of dura imo.

You use a strength potion with it :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ve never bought a saph hammer with proper dmg. But even with mega all the ones Iā€™ve tried(even ones that are in t7 shop stands) it takes 2 hits to break rock

1 Like

Then youā€™ve never bought a t7 hammer :slight_smile: I can 100% guarantee you that if you buy a T7 hammer at Dub-T Stalkery, it will 1-shot with a strength brew.

5 Likes

I love the sapphire hammers for t7. The speed is just amazing compared to diamond and energy usage lends itself well to persistent pies. I pull mine from dub-t. They go for 12k and id happily pay 15k a pop, if @wakeNbake chooses to up the price, due to raw ingredient prices.

4 Likes

Starberry pies for me. And thatā€™s too expensive for me so thanks for saving me the trip :blush:

Iā€™m happy to give you a couple free of charge to try sometime with a persisting pie and you can compare them to your experience with the diamonds. The price I think is fair due to the much more extensive forging required and with a persisting pie they last as long as 1.5 diamond hammers would when using a starberry pie.

ā€¦BUT I do understand the pleasure of mining non-stop with starberry pies.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Itā€™s nice to see im not the only one who keeps starberry buff going 85% of the time!! Haha! I only use persisting pies when Iā€™m a broke cracka and needing to mine or harvest loads of materials to sell to request baskets.

1 Like