[Completed] Diamond T6 Speed Hammer

What is the average price for T7 sapphire hammer ?

Yep I’ve been trying so hard to get sapp hammers just like @wakeNbake but I just can’t

The sapphires are far faster than the diamonds for T7. +45 on a sapphire with a strength brew is the speed cap which you just cant reach with a diamond. And the difference in difficulty to forge is 3% effectiveness… so essentially nothing at all.

I admittedly charge a bit of a premium for my hammers, but it’s the only way I can keep any stock on my shelves I’m afraid.

4 Likes

You need +50 for speed cap, but the mats cost to bring it there is way more than a diamond tool. So you essentially need a perfect sapphire to get the maximum speed and mine on a T7.

I guess when you don’t forge them it doesn’t really matter and if you can sell the lucent gem the return is probably way greater.

If i remmeber correctly 120 is the speed cap for tools. sapphire provide a 70 base with skills.

Yeah that’s a fair point, a diamond only needs damage 5 so it’s a less intensive forge.

I’m not exactly sure what the speed cap number is… all I know is that I cannot tell the difference between a +45 and a +50.

One main reason I feel justified the sapphires cost is the reduced energy consumed allows me to use a persisting pie happily whereas the diamonds I use a starberry pie. So that along with the extra 200 base dura means they last an awful lot longer than a diamond.

2 Likes

I will have to check that for the 115-120 speed. I do use instant recovery brew, so i always use persisting pie to keep most of my hammers. When i use starberry pie they just melt so fast.

1 Like

Well, I sell +40 speed saph hammers for 12k…

The +45 speed ones are for my own use :smiley:


Well, the speed cap is reached at +46/47 I believe and the difference then with a +50 hammer is almost unnoticeable…

1 Like

They also need an additional dmg level tho…

Gyosha mall usually has speed hammers!

Oh I sure can and It makes me sad when you dont have +50 on your shop lol

1 Like

The 50s I keep for me, haha. Every now and then i slip a batch on to the stands if i make 3 or 4 stacks in a row.

2 Likes

Guess if one likes to use pres pies and stop to regen energy. I’ll never use saph on t7 due to extra hits required. Waste of dura imo.

You use a strength potion with it :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ve never bought a saph hammer with proper dmg. But even with mega all the ones I’ve tried(even ones that are in t7 shop stands) it takes 2 hits to break rock

1 Like

Then you’ve never bought a t7 hammer :slight_smile: I can 100% guarantee you that if you buy a T7 hammer at Dub-T Stalkery, it will 1-shot with a strength brew.

5 Likes

I love the sapphire hammers for t7. The speed is just amazing compared to diamond and energy usage lends itself well to persistent pies. I pull mine from dub-t. They go for 12k and id happily pay 15k a pop, if @wakeNbake chooses to up the price, due to raw ingredient prices.

4 Likes

Starberry pies for me. And that’s too expensive for me so thanks for saving me the trip :blush:

I’m happy to give you a couple free of charge to try sometime with a persisting pie and you can compare them to your experience with the diamonds. The price I think is fair due to the much more extensive forging required and with a persisting pie they last as long as 1.5 diamond hammers would when using a starberry pie.

…BUT I do understand the pleasure of mining non-stop with starberry pies.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! It’s nice to see im not the only one who keeps starberry buff going 85% of the time!! Haha! I only use persisting pies when I’m a broke cracka and needing to mine or harvest loads of materials to sell to request baskets.

1 Like